Truck Trailers are attachable, Proof here

Magnet_man16

Magnet_man16

Truck Trailer Talk

I found 99.9% proof that trailers will be attachable. Look at this screenshot from when i was watching the trailer. Never before have i been able to skip back well in browser but with this i downloaded it...

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry for it being large it just makes it easier to see... biggrin.gif

What trailers do you think will be included in this game?

So far there seems to be:

- Fuel Trailers

- Fast Food Trailers

- Flat-bed Trailers

Edited by Magnet_man16

I see it, but I do believe there's already an active topic about this. I may be wrong though...

Charlie Meadows

That's what it is but I don't think anyone doubted you, the Up n Atom Burger trailer at the docks moved itself somehow so I think we all knew but just hadn't seen the trucks and trailers.

I found that before, post it in the trailer analysis thread

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"I know what it means Yusuf."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

Shreddy Krueger

I'm up for chatting about new ideas and stuff, but honestly I can't believe topics like this still get made, what with THE VERY FIRST PINNED TOPIC ON THIS FORUM AND ALL. L2read.

Magnet_man16
That's what it is but I don't think anyone doubted you, the Up n Atom Burger trailer at the docks moved itself somehow so I think we all knew but just hadn't seen the trucks and trailers.

Yes but there was no proof that that was not a cutscene. This lookes like they will be on highways.