spieletipps.de asked R* for new info

Vicer Exciser

Vicer Exciser

I just wanted to share this with you. It´s nothing special, since Rockstar´s statements are always vague.

Also remember their statement about no new info in the near future from october 11,2011, and two weeks later the first trailer got announced.

spieltetipps.de is a german site, so here is a (bad) translation for you:

" E3 is over and there are no new infos about GTA 5. On demand by spieletipps.de, rockstar told there is no new info in the foreseeable future."

source: http://www.spieletipps.de/n_27328/

baguvix_wanrltw

That part could have been more interesting:

Das Erscheinungsdatum zu GTA 5 ist momentan nicht bekannt. Das Actionspiel soll jedoch für PC, PS3 und Xbox 360 erscheinen.

The GTA 5 release date is as of yet unknown. The action game is supposed to be released for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 though.

Problem is, I'd bet my ass that's just speculation on their part. Though I think we all (well, mostly) agree that those are the platforms V is heading to.

mr.trololo

I think after reading this that GTA V info will come in Ocotober/November

Billy Benedict

Wow, just wow

I dont know what to say. I guess im mad and and.i guess im glad we have development updates

mooonlights

And how do we know this is a reliable source?

If it is true, it must mean there has been issues in the development process, as it contradicts what was said in February, when they said we'll be receiving new info in a "few months time".

If it is true, it must mean there has been issues in the development process, as it contradicts what was said in February, when they said we'll be receiving new info in a "few months time".

True. If we wouldn't get information accorded to that "few months time" thing, then I think they would have told us.

Google translate sucks

"The E3 gaming convention is finished and has unfortunately no new information about Grand Theft Auto 5 delivered.

At the request of Rockstar Cheats revealed that was not expected with news about the action game for the foreseeable future"

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"I know what it means Yusuf."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

Billy Benedict
Guys, just wait two weeks more please.

Where does this info come from

Vicer Exciser

Well spieletipps.de is well known here and they never told bullsh*t in the past.

But why is it contradictory? " in a few months time " could literally mean everything betweeen 2 - 11 months. This is what i mean about r* damn vague statements.

June 18th - 22nd.

If you are so sure, then why you don't pinpoint the exact day, instead of giving 18 -22 timeframe?

Varo Dunham
A few is 2 or 3, 4 tops.

A few is two. Rockstar will start talking more about GTA V someday between june 18th and 22nd.

Shreddy Krueger

I wouldn't entirely trust Google Translate, in a lot of cases the translations from most languages to English gets broken in some ways. Either way whatever, I'm not expecting anything serious from R* until they stop stroking Max Paynes.... ego (it's a good game, in all honesty)

why does everyone start to think that the time between june 18th and 22nd could bring us new info about GTA V?!...

Varo Dunham
June 18th - 22nd.

If you are so sure, then why you don't pinpoint the exact day, instead of giving 18 -22 timeframe?

If i knew the exact day i'd tell you, but i don't know that. The only thing i know is what i've been posting for the last few days.

So please, be patient and wait until then.

mooonlights

What really bugs me is the "no new info in the foreseeable future." Foreseeable is like, 6 months and under. This just screams bullsh*t to me.

Also, it hasn't even been 4 months since the "few months" thing was mentioned. We should be getting new info soon, don't stress.

Vicer Exciser
Who is Rockstar cheats?

It was not translated by google, i personally translated it. Ask other german forum users, the content was translated correctly.

iCaramelBird
June 18th - 22nd.

All he does is go on forums whining about 18th-22nd. With no exact proof. Also I'd laugh if a new trailer came out the 17th or the 23rd tounge.gif

Varo Dunham
June 18th - 22nd.

All he does is go on forums whining about 18th-22nd. With no exact proof. Also I'd laugh if a new trailer came out the 17th or the 23rd tounge.gif

But that's not gonna happen wink.gif

black people
A few is 2 or 3, 4 tops.

A few is two.

a couple is two, a few is three or four.

Even if that statement is true, we don't know what Rockstar means by 'foreseeable future', much like we don't know what 'few months' mean. They're just vague statements. However, at this point, it's logical to think that new updates may be coming in a matter of few weeks, that's sometime during the last two weeks of June. If no updates would come by the end of this month, then Rockstar would look tight-fisted to GTA fanbase. Some pictures with info would be appreciated at least.