iVe seen it omg

EYESEEGTA

people of the forums i have seen gta v with my own eyes and all i can say is wow and everyone was right ned luke is the main character its crazy los santos is bigger graphics are insane this will be the best game the people that walk around los santos actually look real they all look diffrent and the rage engine is new and improved the one thing that caught my eye the most is the realism of the world and the weather in game is amazing and the weapon wheel is just like red deads

if you dont believe me its okay cause i know what i seen i want you the reader to come back here once gta v releases and see that i right

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Seems legit.

Mods, pin this topic.

jackass2009
Proof/pics or GTFO

Just report it and be done with the thread, you know he's lying.

Ispintechno

At E3 they showed that you played as Lara Croft, and they renamed it Tomb Raider. I saw it.

ll rdny ll
**Attention: Rockstar employees do not "leak" game details. It's never happened in the past and it won't happen in the future. Please think before you post, and use common sense.**

Pshh, fake and gay.

We all know that CJ is the real main character!

Kill him with fire! die.gif

people of the forums before this topic gets locked i want to say that los santos feels lively and it actually looks like how it would in real life civillians in the game interact eachother and you can actually tell which part your in town where bussiness people are with suits and ties and theres the hood like compton

Ispintechno
these in before are getting old

Its what people with no personality and nothing to add get to type because they are lonely.

I would personally like to see some filters put on those that make the poster sound like he is admitting something very funny about him/herself.

Admins could have fun with that one.

people of the forums before this topic gets locked i want to say that los santos feels lively and it actually looks like how it would in real life civillians in the game interact eachother and you can actually tell which part your in town where bussiness people are with suits and ties and theres the hood like compton

This guy is f*cking retarded and just stating the obvious!

Ispintechno

This guy is f*cking retarded and just stating the obvious!

Sounds like every GTA game.

Riiiight, if this is true then my mother is my sister.

black people
people of the forums i have seen gta v with my own eyes and all i can say is wow and everyone was right ned luke is the main character its crazy los santos is bigger graphics are insane this will be the best game the people that walk around los santos actually look real they all look diffrent and the rage engine is new and improved the one thing that caught my eye the most is the realism of the world and the weather in game is amazing and the weapon wheel is just like red deads

if you dont believe me its okay cause i know what i seen i want you the reader to come back here once gta v releases and see that i right

yes, i've seen the first trailer, too.

this topic is a lie see how members get crazy over these post if you knew this was a lie why would you post in it this got 21 post in like 10 mins

mods you may lock it now

people of the forums thank you for your time

It's not like you fooled anyone...you are a waste of our oxygen! You type of people need to crawl back into that slum you came from and die in a dark corner alone.

Ispintechno
this topic is a lie see how members get crazy over these post if you knew this was a lie why would you post in it this got 21 post in like 10 mins

mods you may lock it now

Oh snap! You tricked us!

black people

mods you may lock it now

user posted image

Ispintechno

Well its either this or play max payne... I think we made the right choice