Leon Crime Family

Ziax 5th Phase

Ziax 5th Phase

user posted image

user posted image
Ok so a couple of years back there were two brothers that were Don's small dons but they were very respected there was the smart brother named marshel and then there was the power hungry brother named joey the two brothers fought side by side for nearly 3 years until marshel started to get more power so joey started to get jealous and then he made a plan to try to assiassanate marshel to ensure that joey had more power so when the day came to kill marshel joey was at the meeting point but marshel wasnt there joey thought somone already attacked marshel but then joey got news that marshel found out about joey's plan and then a few seconds later the two brothers mafia's went to war and about an hour later joey was killed by his consiglere in an act of respect to marshel joey's last words were "Never be expected" that same night joeys consiglere killed himself trying to found out what joeys last words meant and after that marshel was stronger then ever and now is known as Godfather Leon. user posted image
We do not kill until fired upon
Ams45 Attempt to assassinate the Godfather Ryan Leon Pistol Shot in the head twice
M L G X TRIIX Disrespecting Blackout Leon Lil Shon 7 Shotgun shot of a bulding and landed on a car
Drake Vinci Betraying Leon Family and Profaci mob DJ TechnoZombie Shotgun Shot down in an ally way street blocked by 3 leon members R.I.P Drake Vinci and R.I.P NSF
Killshot 2198 Assassinated for a contract from ? Djskull5555 Shotgun was shot in the chest at firefly island thought he whould ride one last ride
Killer C0rleon Attempt to assassinate the Godfather DJ TechnoZombie Shotgun shot twice to make sure the bastered was dead R.I.P KI11er C0Rleon
ACE lethalkillz trying to spy on leon crime family and profaci mob Godfather Leon shotgun killed in an ally in front of SoA Scarface R.I.P ACE lethalkillz welcome to gta
Dr.fresh money You wanted war well you got it Vince Leon m4a1 Killed in the street of hove beach
X3LG VIPER You wanted war you got it Vince Leon m4a1 K.I.A near the beach in firefly island R.I.P X3LG VIPER
X3LG SCOPES You wanted war you got it dj techno zombie shotgun K.I.A outside hove beach
DA GANGSTA LCMS You wanted war you got it djskull5555 shotgun K.I.A near the bowling ally in hove beach

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Username? Answer Here
Age? Answer Here
Time Zone? Answer Here
Platform(s) Answer Here
MP Games Played? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
Do you think your good? Answer Here
Any Previous Gang History? Answer Here
How can you contribute to the family? Answer Here
Tell Us about your self? Answer Here
Anything Else? Answer Here
thanks to Ex zulu warrior and dr mayhem and mcloven for making this page awsome
Edited by Godfather Leon

Boss Falcone

Hey Do us a favour Godfather Leon

Read the forum Guide Lines- http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=377803

Read the next thing very carefully.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Do us another Favour Look at this topic.- http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=494791

Oi yes welcome to the Gang Section

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

Ziax 5th Phase

is this some what better? oh and does any one know how to put a pic up that is saved on your computer?

is this some what better? oh and does any one know how to put a pic up that is saved on your computer?

Look at some of the other gangs topics. As for putting up pics use imgur.com

Dr-Mayhem111

Thought I could help out with your page.

user posted image

The Story

Ok so a couple of years back there were two brothers that were Don's small dons but they were very respected there was the smart brother named marshel and then there was the power hungry brother named joey the two brothers fought side by side for nearly 3 years until marshel started to get more power so joey started to get jealous and then he made a plan to try to assiassanate marshel to ensure that joey had more power so when the day came to kill marshel joey was at the meeting point but marshel wasnt there joey thought somone already attacked marshel but then joey got news that marshel found out about joey's plan and then a few seconds later the two brothers mafia's went to war and about an hour later joey was killed by his consiglere in an act of respect to marshel joey's last words were "Never be expected" that same night joeys consiglere killed himself trying to found out what joeys last words meant and after that marshel was stronger then ever and now is known as Godfather Leon.

The Hitlist

We do not kill until fired upon and the bad thing is we don't miss.

Ams45 Attempt to assassinate the Godfather Ryan Leon Pistol Shot in the head twice
M L G X TRIIX Disrespecting Blackout Leon Lil Shon 7 Shotgun --
Drake Vinci Betraying Leon Family and ally SoA DJ TechnoZombie Shotgun --
Killshot 2198 Assassinated for a contract from ? Djskull5555 Shotgun --
Killer C0rleon Attempt to assassinate the Godfather DJ TechnoZombie Shotgun --

Allies

user posted image

Enemies

user posted image

pUChY.jpgThe StoryOk so a couple of years back there were two brothers that were Don's small dons but they were very respected there was the smart brother named marshel and then there was the power hungry brother named joey the two brothers fought side by side for nearly 3 years until marshel started to get more power so joey started to get jealous and then he made a plan to try to assiassanate marshel to ensure that joey had more power so when the day came to kill marshel joey was at the meeting point but marshel wasnt there joey thought somone already attacked marshel but then joey got news that marshel found out about joey's plan and then a few seconds later the two brothers mafia's went to war and about an hour later joey was killed by his consiglere in an act of respect to marshel joey's last words were "Never be expected" that same night joeys consiglere killed himself trying to found out what joeys last words meant and after that marshel was stronger then ever and now is known as Godfather Leon.The HitlistWe do not kill until fired upon and the bad thing is we don't miss.[tableb]

TargetReasonTriggermanWeaponDescriptionAms45Attempt to assassinate the GodfatherRyan LeonPistolShot in the head twiceM L G X TRIIXDisrespecting Blackout LeonLil Shon 7Shotgun--Drake VinciBetraying Leon Family and ally SoADJ TechnoZombieShotgun--Killshot 2198Assassinated for a contract from ?Djskull5555Shotgun--Killer C0rleonAttempt to assassinate the GodfatherDJ TechnoZombieShotgun--[/tableb]Allies1xQeo.jpgEnemiesDEzSH.jpg

Thought I would give a helping hand. biggrin.gif

Here are some signatures/banners if you want to use them.

user posted image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/7dmD1.jpg]

user posted image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/Aeccf.jpg]

user posted image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/b9j9x.jpg]

user posted image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/dMAnQ.jpg]

Edited by McLovin_
G1T

GrimeyBandz_

Try and use what everyones giving you as ideas, they will help you, in other words good luck from the Sons of Anarchy. biggrin.gif

Ziax 5th Phase
Thought I would give a helping hand. biggrin.gif

Here are some signatures/banners if you want to use them.

user posted image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/7dmD1.jpg]

user posted image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/Aeccf.jpg]

user posted image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/b9j9x.jpg]

user posted image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/dMAnQ.jpg]

Wow thank you so much

Ziax 5th Phase
Thought I could help out with your page.

user posted image

The Story

Ok so a couple of years back there were two brothers that were Don's small dons but they were very respected there was the smart brother named marshel and then there was the power hungry brother named joey the two brothers fought side by side for nearly 3 years until marshel started to get more power so joey started to get jealous and then he made a plan to try to assiassanate marshel to ensure that joey had more power so when the day came to kill marshel joey was at the meeting point but marshel wasnt there joey thought somone already attacked marshel but then joey got news that marshel found out about joey's plan and then a few seconds later the two brothers mafia's went to war and about an hour later joey was killed by his consiglere in an act of respect to marshel joey's last words were "Never be expected" that same night joeys consiglere killed himself trying to found out what joeys last words meant and after that marshel was stronger then ever and now is known as Godfather Leon.

The Hitlist

We do not kill until fired upon and the bad thing is we don't miss.

M L G X TRIIX Disrespecting Blackout Leon Lil Shon 7 Shotgun --
Drake Vinci Betraying Leon Family and ally SoA DJ TechnoZombie Shotgun --
Killshot 2198 Assassinated for a contract from ? Djskull5555 Shotgun --
Killer C0rleon Attempt to assassinate the Godfather DJ TechnoZombie Shotgun --
Allies

user posted image

Enemies

user posted image

pUChY.jpgThe StoryOk so a couple of years back there were two brothers that were Don's small dons but they were very respected there was the smart brother named marshel and then there was the power hungry brother named joey the two brothers fought side by side for nearly 3 years until marshel started to get more power so joey started to get jealous and then he made a plan to try to assiassanate marshel to ensure that joey had more power so when the day came to kill marshel joey was at the meeting point but marshel wasnt there joey thought somone already attacked marshel but then joey got news that marshel found out about joey's plan and then a few seconds later the two brothers mafia's went to war and about an hour later joey was killed by his consiglere in an act of respect to marshel joey's last words were "Never be expected" that same night joeys consiglere killed himself trying to found out what joeys last words meant and after that marshel was stronger then ever and now is known as Godfather Leon.The HitlistWe do not kill until fired upon and the bad thing is we don't miss.[tableb]

TargetReasonTriggermanWeaponDescriptionAms45Attempt to assassinate the GodfatherRyan LeonPistolShot in the head twiceM L G X TRIIXDisrespecting Blackout LeonLil Shon 7Shotgun--Drake VinciBetraying Leon Family and ally SoADJ TechnoZombieShotgun--Killshot 2198Assassinated for a contract from ?Djskull5555Shotgun--Killer C0rleonAttempt to assassinate the GodfatherDJ TechnoZombieShotgun--[/tableb]Allies1xQeo.jpgEnemiesDEzSH.jpg

Holy Crap i cannot strees how much this helps thank you

Godfather Leon Try not to double post. Use the edit button which is located at the top right hand side of your post. Double posting isn't welcome around here. If you want some tables you can PM me and I can make some for you. However as stated somewhere I believe, with the roster table only those who are registered here can be on the roster.

Ex ZuluWarrior

A smaller size if you want

EDIT: I just realized it was Leon not Leone

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/N8hBL.gif

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/6nmWo.png

table for app

user posted image

Username? Answer Here
Age? Answer Here
Time Zone? Answer Here
Platform(s) Answer Here
MP Games Played? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
Do you think your good? Answer Here
Any Previous Gang History? Answer Here
How can you contribute to the family? Answer Here
Tell Us about your self? Answer Here
Anything Else? Answer Here
[img=http://i.imgur.com/P07Xh.png][tableb]QuestionsAnswersUsername?Answer HereAge?Answer HereTime Zone?Answer HerePlatform(s)Answer HereMP Games Played?Answer HereHow often do you visit GTAForums?Answer HereDo you think your good?Answer HereAny Previous Gang History?Answer HereHow can you contribute to the family?Answer HereTell Us about your self?Answer HereAnything Else?Answer Here[/tableb]

Edited by Ex ZuluWarrior

Ziax 5th Phase

does anyone know how to put up youtube videos on your GTAF if so plz help me

Use that code and in the middle (contents) go to the youtube video you want to use, hit share at the bottom, and copy that code.

Now when you go to put it in the middle of the youtube's tags you want to only use the last letters after the slash (/)

For Example

All you want to use is the (ITs6a0ORdQU)

G1T

TheLostGhettos

Another mafia doesnt suprise me at all.....

G1T

Why so unsupportive? Hell its just more people to kill. sly.gif

G1T

TheLostGhettos

Why so unsupportive? Hell its just more people to kill. sly.gif

LOL D*MN RIGHT BRO!!!

G1T

Ziax 5th Phase

another hater but haters going to hate till they die down like the rest R.I.P NSF Good luck lost ghettos

xxDPxx Leader

LOL!! I was only trying to be allies xD and yeah ok call it "assassination". Ahah i assassinated 3 SoA Members xD

Ziax 5th Phase

Its called assiassnation when you shoot a person down with a shotgun in a suducted place like an ally way so ya thats why is called assiassnation and no you didnt want allies you just wanted to mess me and don profaci over so we stoped it real fast just like that. biggrin.gif

Forum Guidelines

There is no specific format for gangs to follow. You are free to run your gang however you wish. Some gangs like to have fancy layouts with graphics, background information etc. This is not a requirement! However, we request you to post some essential details - such as the platforms you play on, gang rules, the games you play, a roster (that consists of forum members only), application form and such.

You need to include roster within your opening post. It can only include forum members (if any) and it must have their usernames.

Guru That's my fault pal. He's asked me to make him some tables but I haven't had the time yet to make them for him.

Ex ZuluWarrior

Guru That's my fault pal. He's asked me to make him some tables but I haven't had the time yet to make them for him.

LeRay Ill make him some if you dont have the time

@Leon message me your ranks

Also even though their external a Profaci Mob Allies Signature

user posted image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/c2n0Y.gif]

Edited by Ex ZuluWarrior

GrimeyBandz_

Hey GodFather, For your allie spot where it says Profaci Mob you could use my Profaci Sig