Room of RockstarNorth at E3 !

HugoDuarteGK

brianiphone4s

Rockstar logo is there just as 2k Sports logo is, both are next to TakeTwo logo, both are subsidiaries of TakeTwo. Nothing more. Nothing less.

ShotGunRain

It's Take Two's booth and there are 2K logo and Rockstargames logo. Take Two is showing their bitches aka r* and 2k

Death2Drugs
RockstarNorth the have blue eblem.. it's orange.. MAX PAYNE 3 !

Oh my god suicidal.gif

They don't have to have the blue emblem. The Rockstar logo probably represents ALL of Rockstar. Just having North would be a complete giveaway.

black people

damn.

so that guy took someone else's find, put it in his video, and then begs people to thumbs the video up and subscribe to him? everyone should flag that crap for fraud.

and OP is still an idiot.

HOW'S ANNIE?

It's got to be GTA V

Rockstar have angered some of their spoilt little fans to the point where they are flaging their Youtube comments as spam. They can't afford to dissapoint.

Chickenwing

My find... and was posted in "Rockstar to be at E3" thread!

HugoDuarteGK

And in E3 games list to tomorrow have 2 "SECRET GAME OF E3" GTAV??

Racecarlock

You people really need to learn to stop expecting stuff. If rockstar was this predictable, we would already have the second trailer. Remember 2405 and last year's e3? Why do you think this time will be any different?

I have the feeling this topic is going to be locked in a matter of minutes

Maybe R* just want show some DLC for Max Payne 3 ?

If it is I am going to vomit because NOBODY GIVES A sh*t ABOUT MAX PAYNE 3

Max Gayne 3 is a disease for GTA V!

G1T

And compare those 3 million people to the 3 billion people that care about GTA V.

Fixed icon14.gif

G1T

And compare those 3 million people to the 2 billion people that care about GTA V.

I don't think 2 billion people are GTA fans.

BlackLightning

According to Rockstar, 3 million people do. http://www.gamespot.com/news/max-payne-3-s...delayed-6378114

Shipped, not sold. And word of mouth can't be very good for that game; it's pretty crap. I'd say sales are plummeting rather quickly.

Leeroy Pinkerton

And compare those 3 million people to the 2 billion people that care about GTA V.

Why can't Rockstar make the games they want to make? What's wrong with that? Jeez, it's like all you guys want R* to do is make GTA all the time!

I don't think 2 billion people are GTA fans.

Maybe 1 billion whiny pigs and 1 million true GTA fans.

G1T

Racecarlock

Why can't Rockstar make the games they want to make? What's wrong with that? Jeez, it's like all you guys want R* to do is make GTA all the time!

You haven't been here long have you? Of course they want only GTA to ever be worked on. They're f*cking crazy like that.

Rockstar lost 107 million dollars with Max Payne 3 at the end of the fiscal year. This never would've happened with GTA V. This is why they should stick with GTA's where all the money's at!

Leeroy Pinkerton

You haven't been here long have you? Of course they want only GTA to ever be worked on. They're f*cking crazy like that.

It's pretty sad honestly. confused.gif

wildstyle91

Interesting... icon14.gif

Didn't someone here post an e-mail from R* saying something about e3? Maybe this is it.