Time to Grow Up.

OatMuffin

Let me start off by saying mostly everyone here (and around the web) are so impatient and act like spoiled sh*theads. The bashing of Rockstar is pathetic, you guys think that you deserve this game, and deserve it now. So you whin like a pig getting sliced, and demand info. If I was Rockstar, I'd make the wait even longer. I thought the Grand Theft Auto franchise was rated M for those Mature enough to play. It is pretty sad to see grown adults bash and spam and whin like 4 year old girls.

Remember when we were dying for info on the next Grand Theft Auto? We would of been content with just having Rockstar confirming that it is in progress. Yet they threw in a trailer giving us a sneak peak of GtaV. So here we are, and you guys are not satisfied with what we have been given. Time to grow up. Realize that Rockstar is not like everyone else, and they do things unethically.

Be patient, go paint a picture or something and relax. Information and details will come eventually.

Expect info when most unexpected.

Just my two sh*ts. (Lock if Necessary)

P.S Rockstar is probably giggling at you suckers squirm like a worm on a hook.

Relax, not every GTA fan goes to spam the Newswire and videos. Only a small portion of GTA fans.

Varo Dunham
Let me start off by saying mostly everyone here (and around the web) are so impatient and act like spoiled sh*theads. The bashing of Rockstar is pathetic, you guys think that you deserve this game, and deserve it now. So you whin like a pig getting sliced, and demand info. If I was Rockstar, I'd make the wait even longer. I thought the Grand Theft Auto franchise was rated M for those Mature enough to play. It is pretty sad to see grown adults bash and spam and whin like 4 year old girls.

Remember when we were dying for info on the next Grand Theft Auto? We would of been content with just having Rockstar confirming that it is in progress. Yet they threw in a trailer giving us a sneak peak of GtaV. So here we are, and you guys are not satisfied with what we have been given. Time to grow up. Realize that Rockstar is not like everyone else, and they do things unethically.

Be patient, go paint a picture or something and relax. Information and details will come eventually.

Dude, 2, 3 or even 4 months without info is reasonable but... almost EIGHT f*ckING MONTHS?? WTF?!?!?

I agree, people just need to stop and realise Rockstar does NOT revolve around them and therefore get no where by causing a sh*tstorm of spam etc. Be paitent like the rest of us.

black people

that sh­itty moment when you go to report OP's post, but it's already been reported.

johnny_zoo

Oh look it's another one of these "stop whining bitches" threads. mad.gif

@varo

Remember that the trailer was not for us but to satisfy investors and prolly because the 10 year anniversary just happened. It wasn't for us.

GrandTheftFan788

I completely agree I am sick of seeing all of that stuff also.

Dude, 2, 3 or even 4 months without info is reasonable but... almost EIGHT f*ckING MONTHS?? WTF?!?!?

It was nearly a year between GTA IV's announcement and it's first trailer.

Just sayin'.

I guess you never heard pig getting his neck sliced, cuz I don't want to hear it anymore, GTA fans on other hands, no problems, it is same sh*t all over other forums about other games. You aren't R* nor will ever be. And almost no-one cares about rating, it is just there for crazy parents who want to control kids, which actually makes kids do opposite even more! I guess you never was child or you forgoten about it, because let me tell you that you and me, we were the same, so stop bashing them, they will grow up sooner or later.

Expect info when most unexpected will be like never, because I personally didn't expect any info on 1.April, nor noone did, because we knew it will be 1. April joke, R* could take this day for their own Troll day, and at the end of day it would be true all along. But guess what, they didn't release anything, because they will release something when they will feel it that must or it is time for releasing something, it might be today at E3, or tommorow or in few days, and not when it is not expected.

superm2325

Actually they are not giggling, they are fed up having to hear the community act like this. They are not robots, they have families, children, commitments outside work too you know. Because I know what will happen, if Rockstar give in to you beggars and whiners, shouting out "I WANT IT NOW!" How will you lot react if what they show you an unpolished trailer, screenshots etc. I guarantee you lot would bitch and moan even more!

So what I guess they are doing is polishing the game, making it look 100x better than what you visually saw in the first trailer. If you want to push and rush them, forcing and demanding them to drop everything and work 24/7 just because you can't wait then don't expect the quality you guys were hoping for, actually don't expect anything because you won't get it!

Edited by superm2325

interpolfan11

Let whiners whine if they choose to do so...after all, most of them have supported R* for many years by buying their numerous products, so they have the right to complain.

ShotGunRain

user posted image

We are consumers and need information about a product that we are going to buy. If we don't buy the game you know what will happen.

johnny_zoo

Has Gta forums really come to this? Am I crazy but I kind of want this wait to go on even longer, the longer the wait th more ridiculous it becomes and the more entertaining the whole situation becomes. It's kind of funny.

Rockstar will release info when they finished using it to promote Max Payne 3.

Lol, suck it up, sucker.

You feel lucky to make such an useless topic?

You feel almighty?

You got a boner when making this topic?

You feel powerful?

Well, all these in your dreams except that boner.

Face it, a topic cannot change the whiny pigs to be saved from being sliced.

G1T

I agree with OP, Rockstar are c*nts.

Cry some moar.. R* say you get a life and be patient. I just wonder how can you be so whiny suicidal.gif

G1T

Cry some moar.. R* say you get a life and be patient. I just wonder how can you be so whiny suicidal.gif

Lol, you are a newb and just registred to tell someone to cry moar?

And Zuu....?

Zuu reminds me one of the GTAF member here, dunno lol

G1T

And Zuu....?

I have no idea what you're talking, but so hard to just wait for the game ? You are behaving like spoiled people.. whatsthat.gif

G1T

BlackandWhite23

And Zuu....?

I have no idea what you're talking, but so hard to just wait for the game ? You are behaving like spoiled people.. whatsthat.gif

But if you see the past nobody likes waiting so they start yelling for atention.So there is now a Zuu and a Zee Tell me when is Zoo coming lol.gif

And Zuu....?

Whatever Zuu, the twinbrother of Zee.

I have nothing to lose if R* not releasing any info.

G1T

ClareXoBearrx3R9

They had another game to worry about. wink.gif

Another thing people don't understand is the whole development process. Anything that needs to be changed in the code -- needs a meeting, just to make sure everyone us on the same page. It's a tedious process. (I'm a software developer and I've dealt with games before).

Just be happy that it's on it's way. People who are that impatient need to get a more serious life. Go do something useful-- read a book, study, or get a f*cking job. And if you've already got a job, then get another. You can never have too much money, right?

Death2Drugs

Although I will agree that people need to hold their patience and should stop bashing R* and shouldn't spam their newswire nor their MP3 posts, I do feel that the community has some right to be angry at R*.

I feel that Rockstar should release some info now. The MP3 advertising campaign is wrapping up, but they're not doing anything to curb the cries and shouts of angry fans. First, it's "in a few months". Now, it's the much more vague "in due time". We have very little to speculate about and the whole V forum is turning into a troll fest. Before V was announced, most posts were very constructive and we had a lot to speculate about. But now, since R* has put us in an info drought, we're starving for info. During the MP3 marketing months (November-June) I could understand why R* couldn't release much info on V (if any at all). They didn't want to detract from MP3 (and it's working, it has sold more than 3,000,000 copies).

And please, you shouldn't tell people to "be patient". That's what the community has been doing: for more than half a year (7 months). I think that by mid to late June, we are entitled to some info. I know R* works hard on their games and that they don't have to finish it (which would be cruel), but I don't like this "marketing campaign". I would just like it if R* told us a little more about the game rather than a vague statement. Why not tell us the protagonist(s)? The background? The advances in the engine? Give enough info for good speculation but not too much to spoil the game.

black people

i think it's funny how at any given moment, you can go to the GTA:V trailer on Youtube and the two top comments will be something like "fu­ck you cockstar."

not to mention the fact that R*s actual comment was flagged for spam within minutes of being posted. these people are angry as hell.

BlackandWhite23
i think it's funny how at any given moment, you can go to the GTA:V trailer on Youtube and the two top comments will be something like "fu­ck you cockstar."

not to mention the fact that R*s actual comment was flagged for spam within minutes of being posted. these people are angry as hell.

Got a feeling that people are going to make video's of them self Calling R* names.So R* Goodluck orly.gif