THE 376 GAMES OF E3 2012

Legendary912

Once E3 is over, Max Payne is history now, I really expect them to release some news within 30 days. There is nothing for them to hold off for anymore.

coolmaster958

could anyone tell me what is the point of creating such like topics? confused.gif

I dont even care about GTAV anymore I'm only here because it's fun watching everyone suffer

I dont even care about GTAV anymore I'm only here because it's fun watching everyone suffer

Damn, you're cool.

Shreddy Krueger

Doesn't mean sh*t. the letters GTAV get added to anything journalists can add it to to generate hits/traffic to their blogs and websites. I'll believe GTAV is presented at E3 WHEN it happens. For now, I only remain hopefuly to shield myself from disappointment. So should everyone else. We've waited 8 months so far, what's another 2 and a half days to find out if indeed GTAV is mentioned at E3?

The__Phoenix
Once E3 is over, Max Payne is history now, I really expect them to release some news within 30 days. There is nothing for them to hold off for anymore.

I expect something before june 20,if this is not,an october release sounds unrealistic imo