Song for Future GTA V Trailers

MIKON8ERISBACK

MIKON8ERISBACK

NOTICE: I performed the search and didn't find any existing threads devoted to this subject. This thread is distinctive in comparison to other threads because the purpose of this thread is only to estimate songs that may be found in game trailers, nothing else.

The purpose of this thread is to showcase songs that you feel should be included in the second trailer for Grand Theft Auto V. Because we have officially survived seven months without any new information, trailers, or screenshots, I feel that now is a good time to contemplate the next trailer release.

Place the URL of the music video that you would like to feature in this thread, be sure to include a header above the music video to state the artist/band and title of the song.

I have the oddest feeling that the Red Hot Chili Peppers and/or Motley Crue may be heard in the next trailer for some reason.

MIKON8ERISBACK

I always liked the feel of Vice City. It would be great if a high definition remaster could be released.

A Nickname For All
Beach Boys - California Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ThPN8ZY4I

It sounds perfect for satire-ish urban scenes and to show of some countryside, also gives the same kind of vibe to this Vice City trailer..

Surfin' USA would fit better imo.

JuventusFC

perfect for a trailer imo, even just as an instrumental.

Edited by JuventusFC
user posted image

RedLightsBlueNights

It's all I want.

Edited by Bluedonut1

I'd rather a song created specially for the game by someone like Michael Hunter or any other good music producer than something that we listened a hundred times on the radio.

Something with that beach feeling that L.A. have with that suspense theme that involves every GTA story.

Nah Tso Gud

And I was going to mention All Summer Long (like I recently did on another forum) by the Beach Boys... Such a light hearted cheery song... It would be so fun to hear it in the background while seeing cinematics of drive bys and destruction hahaha. biggrin.gif

I think an instrumental version of Still D.R.E would fit a GTA trailer.

It fits the first trailer quite nicely.

I think the second video is blocked in Germany so... sorry to German people. confused.gif Just play the first song with the GTA V trailer on mute smile.gif

G1T

The Who - Eminence Front (1st Option)

California Soul - Marlena Shaw (2nd Option)

Maybe a remix of the Vice City theme (for the nostalgia)

GTAboyWonder

How about Woman by Wolfmother!

Imagine the trailer showing badass car chases, shootouts, and little bit about the protagonist!

And if the African American man in the trailer is going to be a major character, then how about a trailer like Malc's from TLaD with the song Yonkers by Tyler, The Creator.

user posted image

MIKON8ERISBACK

How about combination soundtracks that combine radio playlists from Vice City and San Andreas into several large in game radio stations. That would be a PERFECT way to attract some awards.

dansgas1000

maybe there should be a club/party trailer like some of the tbogt ones and then they shall play hardwell encoded biggrin.gifdevil.gif