Activites

GTA Addicted

GTA Addicted

Have to where you can do a lot of things online except for just driving cars and shooting people in free roam. Have to where you can go play basketball, bowling, cards, go to the movies, have money to buy certain things (clothes, jewlery, etc), gamble with your money with other people (shooting dice, playing cards, dominos, etc), Have higher ranked clothing like how it is on max payne 3 or clothing that cost A LOT so when you see someone with certain stuff on you'll know they have been putting in work. Have all of the activites in different locations, have it to where you can have and customize your own car, have your own house, if you have a certain amount of money you can buy houses/mansions and own them and be able to sale them to other people. You know just make the game have a big variety of things to do, that'll make it more fun I promise.

Edited by GTA Addicted

jackass2009

This belongs in the pinned wishlist topic.

EDIT: Original Light beat me to it.

The_Majestic

I was about to post the Wishlist thread but i'm a little late...

IB4TL

Hello. You must be new here, and it looks like you used Google translate (I could be wrong). Use the search next time, we have a pinned wishlist topic for things that don't really deserve a topic of their own