Have you ever dreamt about GTA V?

Versous

I did yesterday& I can assure you that it was one the most amazing dreams I've ever had lol. If the game will be anything like it, my mind will be blown immediately!

And yes, there was something behind the mountain! lol

Edited by Versous

redjamspear

Actually yeah I did the other night. I think I was using some kind of map editor or something because I was looking at the map from above, and was AMAZED to see that the map was incredibly huge. Seriously massively gigantic.

That was the whole dream. I am not proud of this.

nice topic hehe i actually had 2 dreams PRE trailer .. 1 or 2 nights before the trailer was released.. ( you know with the countdown and all)

i saw 2 dreams

first it was about gta v in some kind of a tropic island or something.. something like vice city but more tropical.. i felt like i loved the setting ( in my dream)

second one i saw was something horryfying .... gta LEGO . it was set in a big lego city and it really looked like crap

funny part is i could not tell if it was a dream or not.. when i woke up i was actually relieved to see it was just a dream..

Nope, can't say I have.

inb4getalifeandgooutsidecomments

Oh not this again... suicidal.gif

Many topics about GTA V dreams have been locked, and this will get locked too.

I don't care about your dreams and I don't care you discussing it, just telling you it's most likely going to get locked like all the other ones, use the search button.

mejiadanny208

I had a dream that my gta was lost so i go to the store and buy gta V and i was happy

Yes.

I remember playing GTA V in my dream. The game looked way more colorful than GTA IV (same way Vice City was colorful compared to GTA III). The skies were beautiful and I remember that everything felt much more alive around me (the effects of the wind on curtains that protrude from houses, the trash laying on the ground). It was beautiful. Then I woke up and I realized we've had no information for 7 months :<

Nope, can't say I have.

will you please stop it ? and not only you but all of the '' go get a life '' or '' this topic sucks'' people . i actually left the forum because of people like you... if a FRICKIN gta v FORUM people will ALWAYS talk about gta v

it doesnt matter if someone has a life or not... we ANTICIPATE this game like a non gamer would ANTICIPATE a football game , basketball game or another kind of event ....

stop being smartasses and for gods sake contribute something to the conversation ... i know right now i am not really contributing something but i really dont like these kind of comments .. its not personal but you gave me the opportunity to address the matter

EDIT : reading this again maybe it was sarcasm.. sorry if that was the case. i am kinda jumpy today because these comments ( like the one that says that this will get locked etc. ) really irritate me

Edited by Dourvas

I did just 2 days ago or so as a matter of fact but it was kinda disappointing the map was only water on top and right and I think the bottom and left was landlocked.

The cars were poorly made like saints row the turd cry.gif

Then I realized it was a dream later on and I could continue my sleep happy sleepy.gif

Before GTA IV came out I had a dream about palm tree paradise and a plane coming in to land with the sunset and palm trees, now with GTA V it looks like my dream is here happy.gif

first it was about gta v in some kind of a tropic island or something.. something like vice city but more tropical.. i felt like i loved the setting ( in my dream)

dreamed the same and it was awesome

Oh not this again... suicidal.gif

I don't care about your dreams and I don't care you discussing it, just telling you it's most likely going to get locked like all the other ones, use the search button.

I don't care about your reply?

MartisKaneem
Nope, can't say I have.

So if I dream I dont have a life?

Oh not this again...  suicidal.gif

Like I said, I'm not against your topic, just warning you it's gonna get locked like all the other ones...

It seems like if a thread hasn't been posted in for a month, people act as if the thread never existed.

If I need to spell it out, there was a thread exactly like this floating around for a couple months, I'm sure a simple search would've avoided creating this duplicate thread.

For the sake of not entirely sounding like a cynical asshole, and avoiding an off-topic warning from a Mod, yes, I have had 6 very short dreams of GTAV.

I dream GTA V was a major disaster and everyone wanted a refund for such a POS game. moto_whistle.gif

No, I haven't dream anything to do with GTA V

Oh not this again...  suicidal.gif

Like I said, I'm not against your topic, just warning you it's gonna get locked like all the other ones...

Most topics get locked due people like you. If everyone who replies, would relate the answer on the created topic, a sh*tload of threads would stay open. That's the real reason and yeah it's sad because the same thing will probably happen to this thread.

Edited by Versous

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and play GTA V as a creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all games are not created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former Saints row players and the sons of former GTA owners will be able to sit down together at the coffee table and enjoy GTA V.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the children of Saints row, sweltering with the heat of immature weaponry, will be transformed into an oasis of GTA V and not just Saints row.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by their choice of videogames (GRAND THEFT AUTO V) but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

lol.gif

G1T

Racecarlock
saints row the turd

YOU'RE NOT CLEVER. In fact, I can safely say that this is the most overused bullsh*t joke on the forum at this point. Calling Saints Row names does not make you clever or intelligent or mature for that matter. It just makes you a total ass.

One dream I had had santa monica beach in LC with luis lopez on it. Another more recent one was way more detailed. And I could ride the pier rides In fact, it wasn't much more than the pier rides, though I think I did also drive the blue sports car from the trailer at least once.

I was watching a dream documentary and it was really cool

Scientist say that dreams happens during rem sleep and non rem sleep.

The part of the brain that controls motivation is the most active during a dream. People who act violently

in a dream (kicking, throwing, or other crazy sh*t) will lead to Parkinson in their older ages.

They say you can even control the outcome in your dream or, you can dream what you want to dream.

To do that you have to say want you want to dream before you go to sleep and you may dream on that subject, but you

may have to practice a few time to get it.

The fastest way is the dress up like Dorthy and say I dream of GTA V (3 times), then tap your red shoes (3 times), follow by eating a whole Bhut Jolokia.

I was watching a dream documentary and it was really cool

Scientist say that dreams happens during rem sleep and non rem sleep.

The part of the brain that controls motivation is the most active during a dream. People who act violently

in a dream (kicking, throwing, or other crazy sh*t) will lead to Parkinson in their older ages.

They say you can even control the outcome in your dream or, you can dream what you want to dream.

To do that you have to say want you want to dream before you go to sleep and you may dream on that subject, but you

may have to practice a few time to get it.

The fastest way is the dress up like Dorthy and say I dream of GTA V (3 times), then tap your red shoes (3 times), follow by eating a whole Bhut Jolokia.

Pretty intresting stuff, it's strange enough, that the last thing I did before I felt asleep(lying on my bed with the Iphone), was browsing Gtaforums and it's not like I'm on this site everyday.

Lock n' Stock

I dreamed that the first mission had the protagonist breaking out a prison in the middle of the countryside. The countryside as far as I could tell was HUGE.

FUN FACT: I'm typing this using Internet Explorer 5 in Windows 95 on Virtual PC.

I had one where I drove on a motorcycle in a freeway near a desert for what felt like hours on end. I passed a few tollbooths. I later found myself parking in a mall of some sort a choosing a TV to buy. Great dream while it lasted.

No dreams but I had a nightmare that we were given a November 2012 release date from R* and when it got about a month away R* delayed GTAV till sometime in late 2013. I woke up in cold sweats screaming like a dog pooping out razor blades.

Dragonjack

My dream... was went GTAV never really existed. cryani.gif

user posted image

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and play GTA V as a creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all games are not created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former Saints row players and the sons of former GTA owners will be able to sit down together at the coffee table and enjoy GTA V.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the children of Saints row, sweltering with the heat of immature weaponry, will be transformed into an oasis of GTA V and not just Saints row.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by their choice of videogames (GRAND THEFT AUTO V) but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

lol.gif

I believe in your dream and would follow you into the depths of Hell to see it come true.

Cole Phelps Gta

I had a dream that i was in L.A after the trailer came out. It was me in real life and i was more focused on the fact that i was in L.A to care about gta. It was short but i remember it clearly. I was walking down the street and their was a gas station on the corner the street look similar to this

user posted image

But it was a quiet street in a neighbourhood not a mainroad. The fence and postion was excately the same.... which is kinda creepy lol but those are ''american fences''

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER