What feature would make you NOT want GTA V

StateofMind15

Cousin u want to go bowling

This made me laugh. Although this wouldn't keep me from buying the game (I honestly don't think anything could), having to hang out with friends all the time to keep them happy would definitely be depressing.

The absolute worst is playing pool in my opinion, those games would take forever!!

If the FBI is called FIB, or even worse the SWAT teams are called TWAT teams. That would just turn the whole experience into a mockery with unfunny-already-done-100-times 'humor'.

In GTA IV the FBI is already called the FIB.

I think when it comes down to it, for the majority of people only if V is multiplayer only will they not buy. Luckily that will never be the case.

UtricularEwe001
I will buy GTA V no matter what cool.gif

Me to

Me 3

Me 4

Me 5

Too much focus on multiplayer is a turn-off for me since I only play GTA as singleplayer and always will. Leaving out a lot of stuff in IV was a turn-off. Hope they will bring it back, but yeah I will buy the game anyway.

i would still buy it but these would dissapoint me

going completely out of gta's style

too much role playing

too advanced

not enough vehicles

oh and ofcourse the weapon wheel

Racecarlock

Prison on every bust. One of the main reasons I like GTA is that if I get busted, I can just cheat back my weapons and armor and cash about one wipe later. I don't want to have to wander around prison every time I get arrested. That would be hell.

Why do you guys want first-person view? Seriously? That would remove all the hornbeam of GTA in my opinion. Plus, I won't feel in the character's thoughts in this case. Third-person is way better for me. You may forgot the pleasure to see the protagonist's emotions on his face, see the way he move, run etc. or anything else. That's just my opinion, I always like all the GTA's for it too.

Pretty sure they're saying thats the feature they DON'T want according to the topic title.

Multiplayer only.

Having to keep friends happy by going out with them all the time...it would be ok to do when I CHOOSE too. I don't want to have people calling me up all the time.

Having to start a mission from the very beginning again. I mean, dying during the mission then having to travel from the hospital to the persons location to skip the cut scene then start again. I know BOGT improved this so hopefully they keep that in V.

Multiple players. I think I could get used to it though if R* pull it off right.

Can't think of much more at the moment but I know I will be buying GTA V anyway tounge.gif

If was nothing changed from GTA IV in terms or gameplay features other then the setting and the story then I defiantly wouldnt buy it

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

ResidentPSYCHO

I would most likely buy it no matter what but I suppose I might cancel preorder if:

PS3 or PC exclusive(I have xbox)

Remove the open world sandbox making it linear gameplay.

melee only combat

Operated via Kinect only

Me to

Me 3

Me 4

Also to those saying buy it no matter what. . .

What if GTA V had the feature to hypnotize you during the loading screen and all mission completion screens into committing suicide. Still buy it?

Edited by ResidentPSYCHO

StateofMind15
Multiplayer only.

Having to keep friends happy by going out with them all the time...it would be ok to do when I CHOOSE too. I don't want to have people calling me up all the time.

Having to start a mission from the very beginning again. I mean, dying during the mission then having to travel from the hospital to the persons location to skip the cut scene then start again. I know BOGT improved this so hopefully they keep that in V.

Multiple players. I think I could get used to it though if R* pull it off right.

Can't think of much more at the moment but I know I will be buying GTA V anyway tounge.gif

When you die in a mission you should have to start over. Not doing this will make dying mean nothing but a number on your stats.

Sneakerhead.
Female protag.

This. suicidal.gif

I would lose hope for GTA after that icon13.gif ........even though I will probably end up getting the game anyway but only for multiplayer. confused.gif

BlackandWhite23
I would most likely buy it no matter what but I suppose I might cancel preorder if:

melee only combat

Operated via Kinect only

Me to

Me 3

Me 4

What if GTA V had the feature to hypnotize you during the loading screen and all mission completion screens into committing suicide. Still buy it?

BOY POP OUT OF THAT FANTASY BUBBLE AND GO OUTSIDE + facedesk.gif

melee only combat

Operated via Kinect only

Me to

Me 3

Me 4

BOY POP OUT OF THAT FANTASY BUBBLE AND GO OUTSIDE + facedesk.gif

It's happened before.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Lavender_Town_Syndrome

Psychotic Mind

The "hello cousin it is your cousin" harassing phone call feature. Somone calling every 5 f*cking minutes wanting to go bowling. "yo CJ, wanna hit the gym?" Piss off can't you see i'm in the middle of beating an old ladies brains out? Or i'm in a very tense shootout, and somones calling... Oops, I just got killed trying to hang it up...

el_roy1985

I can't even think of anything that would make me not buy this game. I'm so confident that R* is going to nail it with V, that I would probably buy it if it had a surprise release and they didn't even whisper a peep about the game other then what we've already heard. Then to top it off, it could even be covered in black plastic so I had to buy the game to know anything about the game.

Pretty sure I'm not the only one either. Sales would probably still shatter records...

ll rdny ll

Well, personally, I would have to say that if GTA V has a really fleshed out Hand-to-Hand combat system, I'd be reluctant to buy the game.

This isn't 'The Warriors' or a 'Batman' game. Leave that sh*t out, the melee system in GTA IV/RDR worked fine, leave it alone.

el_roy1985
Well, personally, I would have to say that if GTA V has a really fleshed out Hand-to-Hand combat system, I'd be reluctant to buy the game.

This isn't 'The Warriors' or a 'Batman' game. Leave that sh*t out, the melee system in GTA IV/RDR worked fine, leave it alone.

It definitely did not work fine, but you are right that it doesn't need to be elaborate. Fine tune what they had to make it feel like it flows better, and it would be perfect. Maybe add a few moves like tackle or something, but only the basics.

I haven't played RDR much, so I'm not sure how that is compared to IV.

That being said, I really don't think we have to worry about it. I'm sure whatever R* decided to do, will be great.

THISGUY154

Well, there are many features I dont want, for example a flying spaghetti monster.

For real though I dont want them to pump out a lot of meaningless DLC with a "Rockstar Pass".

StateofMind15

It definitely did not work fine, but you are right that it doesn't need to be elaborate. Fine tune what they had to make it feel like it flows better, and it would be perfect. Maybe add a few moves like tackle or something, but only the basics.

That being said, I really don't think we have to worry about it. I'm sure whatever R* decided to do, will be great.

RDR's combat system was the worst ever

Female protag.

This. suicidal.gif

I would lose hope for GTA after that icon13.gif ........even though I will probably end up getting the game anyway but only for multiplayer. confused.gif

I second that.

RedLightsBlueNights

RDR's combat system was the worst ever

Lock on, spam the shooting button.