What feature would make you NOT want GTA V

StateofMind15

CorneliusCoffin
Which feature(s)?

Mine would be health regeneration.

Post yours!

Seriously? Why?

I'd probably be offended if they offered Las Venturas and San Fierro as Release Day DLC. That would be about the only thing I could think of that would piss me off enough to end up not buying the game.

StateofMind15
Which feature(s)?

Post yours!

Seriously? Why?

I'd probably be offended if they offered Las Venturas and San Fierro as Release Day DLC. That would be about the only thing I could think of that would piss me off enough to end up not buying the game.

Health regen ruins every game. The gameplay would be boring, lame and unoriginal.

btw they can't make a whole detailed city for dlc.

FazeGhost64

Trolls on eyefind.info

#FACT:GTA V is coming out in 2013.

#FACT:Nothing happened on the 24th of May 2012. (Other than uncontrollable laughter.)

#FACT:No GTA V at E3 2012

2405 user posted imageuser posted image

[Moron]

Which feature(s)?

Post yours!

Seriously? Why?

Health regen ruins every game. The gameplay would be boring, lame and unoriginal.

Why? Of course they can. I remember days when there was "expansions", which is same as DLC, but DLC is a lot smaller in size and cost same.

StateofMind15
Which feature(s)?

Post yours!

Seriously? Why?

Why? Of course they can. I remember days when there was "expansions", which is same as DLC, but DLC is a lot smaller in size and cost same.

They're not doing anymore dlc like EFLC. I doubt they're take a year or two to make a detailed city.

They're not doing anymore dlc like EFLC. I doubt they're take a year or two to make a detailed city.

Oh, well there is a difference betwen "can't make" and "not doing". In that case... no, there won't be any big DLC, most likely MP stuff.

CorneliusCoffin
Which feature(s)?

Post yours!

Seriously? Why?

Well Day-One DLC would assume that they've done so already.

Unfortunately that seems to be common practice with a lot of publishers nowadays, taking content out of the game to sell it as a DLC.

I don't think R* is going to do that, but that would be the worst case scenario in my eyes and I guess that's what you asked for.

I still don't get how you can let a simple gameplay mechanic spoil the game for you. But I guess R* probably won't care, because the healh regeneration mechanic caters much more to casual gamers, which are a lot more than hardcore gamers, so I'm guessing that will be in GTA V

inflamedeyeball

Health regeneration. It seriously ruins games.

Putting money down on dog fights. If there is dogfighting in the game, I will make it the protagonists life mission to murder all those involved in a most gruesome way.

I would put a long list here of things that I don't want V to lack compared to San Andreas, but those won't be new features, so I won't do that.

StateofMind15

Oh, well there is a difference betwen "can't make" and "not doing". In that case... no, there won't be any big DLC, most likely MP stuff.

I hope there's no multiplayer dlc...

@CorneliusCoffin If R* puts in health regeneration, that shows they are unoriginal since they have to copy sh*t games like cod and battlefield.

Edited by gpcguy1

GreenReign

Putting money down on dog fights. If there is dogfighting in the game, I will make it the protagonists life mission to murder all those involved in a most gruesome way.

I would put a long list here of things that I don't want V to lack compared to San Andreas, but those won't be new features, so I won't do that.

The COD series has had health regen since I can remember and that is far from a gamebreaker in COD.

StateofMind15

The COD series has had health regen since I can remember and that is far from a gamebreaker in COD.

cod was made for noobs.

I don't understand the hate for health regeneration? Does that mean you also want an inventory system implemented then? It would be f*cking miserable to be doing a kind of long drawn out mission going up against like 15 or so enemies, finishing that with minimal health, going into a driving section where you're being chased and just one shot dying (or running over pedestrians while panic driving because of the minimal health and a random cop one shot killing you). Like are you going to stop mid-way through missions to go find a hot dog stand? If they implement inventory with health packs or some sh*t, or they're pretty friendly with the health pack placement in the environment, then I can understand the no health regeneration idea.

StateofMind15
I don't understand the hate for health regeneration? Does that mean you also want an inventory system implemented then? It would be f*cking miserable to be doing a kind of long drawn out mission going up against like 15 or so enemies, finishing that with minimal health, going into a driving section where you're being chased and just one shot dying (or running over pedestrians while panic driving because of the minimal health and a random cop one shot killing you). Like are you going to stop mid-way through missions to go find a hot dog stand? If they implement inventory with health packs or some sh*t, or they're pretty friendly with the health pack placement in the environment, then I can understand the no health regeneration idea.

It makes games feel boring and unoriginal and super easy(RDR). If you don't want to get health then use cover and don't get shot

Now lets stop talking about health regeneration

OriZarhiKing5

- Health regeneration

- Lock picking and hotwiring (like Mafia)

- First Person o.0

- Multipile characters

But I would of course still buy it!!

Edited by OriZarhiKing5

BlackandWhite23
I will buy GTA V no matter what cool.gif

Me to

Me 3

Me 4

Since you can remember?

Then you haven't played the Best call of duty... The first one.

Why do you guys want first-person view? Seriously? That would remove all the hornbeam of GTA in my opinion. Plus, I won't feel in the character's thoughts in this case. Third-person is way better for me. You may forgot the pleasure to see the protagonist's emotions on his face, see the way he move, run etc. or anything else. That's just my opinion, I always like all the GTA's for it too.

Edited by Qu-2incy

cant remember

If the FBI is called FIB, or even worse the SWAT teams are called TWAT teams. That would just turn the whole experience into a mockery with unfunny-already-done-100-times 'humor'.