IMG Tool not working. HELP !

modexpert

Hello ! There's problem. Whenever i add a bike or car or building, (replace), It says file replaced but when i check the game its original. I want to ask that is there a problem with my game or img tool ??/

Help!!!!!!!

Try this:

1) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).

2) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.

3) Reboot.

4) Run the game and see if the mod worked.

To Unhide Folders:

START > User > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options> Show Hidden files and Folders.

If that doesn't work, then it could be IMG Tool. Try using other IMG editing tools like Alci's, Spark, or IMG Organizer.

C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).

Path doesn't work.

lil weasel

What OS do you have?

What Version of the Game do you Have?

What is the source of the Game?

kmlwin.1996
Hello ! There's problem. Whenever i add a bike or car or building, (replace), It says file replaced but when i check the game its original. I want to ask that is there a problem with my game or img tool ??/

Help!!!!!!!

What IMG tool you use?

Did you rebuild the archive? Or else the replaced things will not appear.

Help!!!!!!!

What IMG tool you use?

Did you rebuild the archive? Or else the replaced things will not appear.

Before this, i just replaced them and they worked but now its not ...

• 1 year later...

If that doesn't work, then it could be IMG Tool. Try using other IMG editing tools like Alci's, Spark, or IMG Organizer.

Hey there, I believe this is the only solution I can think of. IMG Tool is pretty unstable now, and there are better tools available, why not give them a try? Also, your sig is way too big, it might get disabled if you a mod sees it. Re-size it to something that does not exceed the resolution of 500x150. icon14.gif Read more about it here.

Also, you bumped a year old topic, you can go create your own thread instead, bumpi9ng topics is okay if you have something helpful to add. smile.gif

Edited by JF-Mir2