Do you thing car customization will make return?

Doitmyself

Doitmyself

Do you thing it is possible that we can customize cars in GTA V like in san andreas few years ago? I was analysing the trailer to find some evidence for customizing but i didnt find anything

Is it possible to customize such complicated cars like in GTA IV ???

stealthfighter077

yep, just walk outside, and ask yourself, what color car do i want today. Red sounds rad, so you pick up a baseball bat. Make sure to slam it real hard on someones side window. Nahh reds not doing it, so you want green, hey, I'm a fan of Grove Street too, ya know. This type car might be tougher to aquire, considering the grove street gangstas.

GreenReign

Hasn't this already been confirmed? Yes car customization will be in GTAV.

RedLightsBlueNights

Nothing has been confirmed. The only things confirmed are the multiplayer Crews and a modern Los Santos and surrounding area setting.

GreenReign

Nothing has been confirmed. The only things confirmed are the multiplayer Crews and a modern Los Santos and surrounding area setting.

I was referring to the leak that came out a while ago. All though not 100% conclusive, it seems to have merit behind it.

RedLightsBlueNights

I was referring to the leak that came out a while ago. All though not 100% conclusive, it seems to have merit behind it.

I, personally, wouldn't trust leaks unless there is evidence to go along with it like photos and videos.

Remember the MW3 leak? That one came with pictures.

Man I'll be gutted if car customising isn't in the game. Probably looking forward to this more than any other feature in the game. I'd have given my left nut to have been able to customise most of the cars in IV

Yeah, that idiot was lying. So you know animals are in the game, but you don't know whether or not they can be killed? Yeah, right. (If it's the leak I think you're talking about.)

I think it's interesting, if you break down the trailer, each scene represents some aspect of the game. In that one particular scene, we see a wig store, a woman with a tattoo, a piercing sign--that's no coincidence. All of this indicates possibly the return of character, and maybe, car customization.

I think it would be a stupid idea because cars dissapear fast from damage, and from missions which make them dissapear.

superhobo666

I would hope so, save themin the garage, find customized cars out on the roads, stuff like that.

Harwood Butch3r

I hope so. It was a tease in GTA IV one of Niko's friends owned an autoshop, but we couldn't do anything. sad.gif

GTAknowledge

I'm expecting most of the features of SA to return plus many more.

Been 8 years since SA. Surely they can finally give us a game that has more things to do for fun then it had. icon14.gif.

cherrycola

In IV, some cars would spawn with different custom parts, and the only way to get the custom car that you wanted was to find one in the streets and save it in a parking spot. So the parts were there, the design and all, it just was no way to actually decide what you wanted on your car. This could have been a gameplay decision, as it made some vehicles a lot more unique and created diversity, and if this is why they did it (not because of time restraints etc.) it could very well return in V too.

For instance, maybe cars will spawn with nitro only some of the times, or maybe there's only one kind of car that will have nitro, like the Sultan RS, and you can't put it on any vehicle you want, like a bus or whatever. I think it makes more sense this way and it's more realistic, so I can see why they would go for it.

superhobo666
I hope so. It was a tease in GTA IV one of Niko's friends owned an autoshop, but we couldn't do anything. sad.gif

they probably intended brucie to offer car customisation (See the unique versions of cars in IV.) but possibly didn't have time/the money for extra dev after woring on the new engine on it's own.

that's the only logical reason I can really think of them offering someone with a customisation shop, but only have car theft rewards for him.