Cyberpunk 2020 by CD Projekt RED

sublimelabs

This only can be good.. CD Projekt is one of the best publishers/developers with a very great support for clients (a lot of updates, no DRM at all, etc)

And now this theme about Cyberpunk (which I like very much), I am really looking forward to it. The Witcher was great, too.. but fantasy RPGs aren't really my cup of tea.

I like the aspect of colors used in the art. I knew ones I will see the game info I will play this game and enjoy it a lot, to the extremes of tens of hours if not.

Ah, wait ... what kind of RPG; FPS/TPS similar to Fallout ? or Diablo/StarCraft because I'm not into that.

Adam Jensen

Yes please! CD Project rocks.

And rolls.

I had The Witcher 2 in my hand in ASDA today, but I've got a massive backlog of games.

Guess we know what genre it's going to be in then.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

Europe, and East Europe in particular is the savior of gaming in my book. These Polish devs really know their sh*t. I have no doubt we're in for an amazing game.

Looks interesting, but I wonder what platforms they're going to make it on? PC/X360?

sublimelabs
Looks interesting, but I wonder what platforms they're going to make it on? PC/X360?

Not sure, but I hope they don't waste all that effort done with their Xbox 360 engine for TW2.