Ammu-Nation.net

Pyrrhic

Hey. I'm on the iPad version of CtW, but I've already finished the game on DS before.

Whenever I try to open Ammu-Nation.net on the PDA, it says "This service is temporarily unavailable". According to GTAWiki, the service is unlocked after "Pimp His Ride" for Chan. But I never did that mission, nor was it available for me to do. GTAWiki also says that it unlocks "Whack The Racers" and is unlocked by "Tricks of the Triad", both being missions that I HAVE done.

I'm now about 45% of the way through the game, and am unsure what to do, as (obviously) I'm constantly short of weapons, and at this rate will never beat Salt in the Wound.

Can anyone shed any light on what I should do??? And thanks in advance... smile.gif

mejiadanny208

I would say that, thats a glitch... My suggestions is that you should start a fresh profile or look that glitch up on google... That sucks though... Hope it gets fixed.. confused.gif

mejiadanny208

Oh Yeah there is a topic at the top with cheats with wepons hope that helps.

Well I actually don't mind so much anymore. A couple days ago I completed the final storyline mission (Salt in the Wound) and I'm pretty proud of completing a GTA storyline without using Ammu-Nation AT ALL! biggrin.gif

I'm off to destroy some security cameras!

Edited by lzw3

mejiadanny208

Thats cool. The game was pretty cool but i havent played it in a while...

• 2 months later...

bro im literally sorry for ur loss u had to spend that 10 hourz in ur life on replayin missions coz u got owned due to lack of weapons please let me reward u dis by bumping this topic ok??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THA AMMU-NATION WORKZ ONLY FROM PDA AND NOT LAPTOP IN SAFEHOUSES

AT LEAST IN PSP VERSIONZ YO

Thanks for replying to my topic lolleroz, but I never fixed the issue. I ended up completing the entire game without using Ammu-Nation (which I think is amazing in itself) and I don't even have the game anymore because I needed to make room on my iPad.

Thanks for your input though. smile.gif