Why Does Every Thread Get Locked?

The_Majestic

The_Majestic

Isn't this a message board where your supposed to discuss GTA V related stuff?

There's currently ZERO information being leaked by Rockstar so we have to get creative when making topics.

I make a topic regarding E3 and Twitter to try and get people here talking, which is what you should want as board Admin's (generates more site visits) and you lock my thread?

Can someone explain to me WHY this happens?

The_Majestic
This thread will probably get locked as well.

obviously...

But I just want to know...

Maybe if you guy's knew how to make a worthy thread there would be a decline in locked topic's. That's all on you guy's. smile.gif

black people

threads with relevant information (such as the thread discussing the new-found aircraft in Max Payne) are left open. post in there.

Maybe if you guy's knew how to make a worthy thread there would be a decline in locked topic's. That's all on you guy's. smile.gif

That. And 99.9% of topics are repeats.

The topics get locked either because there useless like this one or there is another topic like it.

The_Majestic

What is defined as a "worthy topic" though?

There is no new information so everything is speculation at this point...

The__Phoenix

this is because when people create a thread,they think that is brilliant and cool,but not,the 90% are a genuine bullsh*t. Do you want an example? Ok,all your stupid threads. wink.gif

First of all, you posted a topic saying there was some rumour trending on twitter without providing a picture or anything as to what you're talking about. There are hundreds of rumours out there, all of which are fake, and there's no point in cluttering up the forum discussing obviously fake stuff.