GTAIV Military Roleplay / PvP

Taylor.C

Event Guidelines

External Events

We do not mind if an external gang or player seeks for participation from here, the more players/events, the merrier. But do not just post a link to your website/forums, asking people to sign up over there. No advertising - its against the GTAForums Rules and Policies. Avoid posting external links and make proper use of your topic. You can post anything pertaining to your event within your topic - rules, schedules, results and what-not.

That is in reference to your inclusion of your Gamertag as a part of the application process. If you want to communicate and host during the event, you will have to go the effort of sending requests to the applicants yourself.

Server Advertisements

Any post referring to specific servers, particularly independent ones, is prohibited within the Multiplayer section. Meaning that posts advertising your "virtual getaways" are not allowed. Again - do not advertise your server(s). Additionally, we do not allow people to post topics or off-topic posts requesting general server information of any kind. The Events forum is strictly for hosted games that take place on universally public servers hosted by the developers of the game in question. This is a requirement that allows any budding participant to join events freely and effortlessly. In essence, it is simple as booting up Grand Theft Auto IV and inviting friends into a lobby.

We do not support events that us/advertise independent servers for their events as it promotes and allows the advertising of servers, forums, websites and external events. That pertains to this:

I wish to use teamspeak but the servers i visit along with my own would not take kindly to a full blown invasion of their channels. I will have a roster below for signing up.

Remove the portions of your post that I have quoted and referred to and you should be good. I'll give you a few days to make the necessary changes.