Miamivicecity

noobtom

STOP LOCKING ALL MY THREADS

I know My English is not great but I just another passionate GTA fan you don't understand me leave my topics open for discussion !! Yeah I don't like you mad.gif

What makes you think it's because of your English? >_>

I don't know, I opened the topics to ask questions..whats the use of this forum if mods lock every thread..and @goingod - yes I searched before posting why should i get banned ?? lol

BlackandWhite23

WHAHAHAH YOU MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD.BY THE WAY GOODLUCK IN LIFE biggrin.gifsuicidal.gif

One topic of yours is just whining and moaning for new info, and in the other topic your question has been answered. What more to say?

Miamivicecity for president! wink.gif

I don't know, I opened the topics to ask questions..whats the use of this forum if mods lock every thread..and @goingod - yes I searched before posting why should i get banned ?? lol

Because you make stupid threads. Your "Questions" can't be anwered or are already anwered in other 100 threads.

Yl8KS.jpg

your english is ok, you are just retard

well i dont blame my boyfriend of saying some people on this forum are very rude like yourself. if you check my posts you can see i'm just as passionate as everyone else

I foresee great things for this thread.

'Being passionate' is not a good enough reason to start a thread.

Harwood Butch3r

You really think it's because of your English? Honestly I don't care whether you like me or not this forum is notorious for spam and other crap. I don't know what hoping to accomplish making this one. confused.gif