So when are R* going to give us more info on GTA 5

noobtom

News just in, R* won't be attending E3. We waited for months and months to hear this bullsh*t? What the f..

It's been 6 months since the first trailer, and 2405 didn't mean anything..maybe it did 24+5 = 29th May 2012 they say that they won't be attending E3. I bet none of you saw that coming huh

You can say I'm not patient, whatever, 6 months is a long time, and I'm losing it...better come out with some news R* or I'm going to run over a hobo.

This thread is for everyone to speculate when R* will give out some official info on the game. So mods, don't lock it.

Don't get too obsessed abut it. If we never got the first trailer, nobody here would be bitching about how "the first trailer was released more than 6 months ago zomg". There would be bitching about no new GTA game being announced, but that is mild bitching compared to what I see here every day. It was a it cruel of R* to tease us with that trailer and then go silent for months, but it's a marketing strategy very clearly working on those of you who make these topics daily.

Harwood Butch3r

How many of these threads does there need to be? R* will release info whenever they want to release it.