Naked face-eating man shot dead by police

TommyAngelo

TommyAngelo

Well the title says it all and I have no f*cking clue how this has not been posted yet.

MIAMI police have shot dead a naked man as he ate the face of another man police believe was homeless.

The incident happened at about 2pm local time on Saturday near Miami's busy Biscayne Boulevard, just south of The Miami Herald building, the newspaper reported.

A witness told Sunday of yelling for the attacker to get off his victim, before police arrived and repeated the demand.

As an officer drew his gun and called for an end to the disgusting attack, "the guy just stood ... with pieces of flesh in his mouth and he growled," Larry Vega told WSVN-TV.

He said the scene after the assailant was shot several times and fell alongside his disfigured victim was "one of the most gruesome things I've ever seen in my life."

It remains unclear why the attacker pounced on his victim, who police theorized might have been homeless and laying down when the crazed man began the assault.

It was also unclear how both men came to be naked, but police said the attacker might have been suffering from "cocaine psychosis," a drug-induced craze that makes a person very hot, according to the Herald.

According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing another man's face on the side on an off-ramp and shouted on his loud speaker for the attacker to back away.

The man refused police orders, which led a police officer to fire one shot.

The Herald reported that the man continued his gruesome attack after being wounded.

A witness said as many as six shots were fired. Police have requested surveillance video from the Herald's building, the newspaper reported.

Link to the story.

And apparently there have been other cases recently too, is this actually the start of a zombie outbreak?

Edited by TommyAngelo

Rzo95.png

There's also a break out of weird rashes in the southern US. Apparently people are being quarantined all over the place.

I've heard a lot of weird panicked talk of "zombies". I think there have been two cases of naked homeless people eating other naked homeless people. There's a huge population of drifters in Miami-Dade County (there's an entire colony of pedophiles that live under a highway), my best guess is there's some good meth going around.

Here's the other "naked zombie attack" for reference, Apparently the kid was on LSD.

Edited by Antinark

user posted image

bluesboyjr

Hmm... so are the zombies allergic to clothing or something? BRB, I'm coating my house in underpants.

It's the ratman from GTA4...

But that definetely is a horrible way to douse your hunger.

Hmm... so are the zombies allergic to clothing or something?

Whatever's causing it is causing a huge body temperature spike. The news reports mention "bad LSD", which is almost certainly not true. But something being passed off as LSD is entirely possible.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

There's also a break out of weird rashes in the southern US. Apparently people are being quarantined all over the place.

My grandfather who lives in Abilene Texas developed a weird rash on Friday. He said it was because he drank some kind of energy drink. Whenever I had an allergic reaction from those it lasted only hours at most, usually just minutes. Its been like four days. He said his doctor told him it could last for a couple of weeks. I don't know what to make of this.

Whatever's causing it is causing a huge body temperature spike. The news reports mention "bad LSD", which is almost certainly not true. But something being passed off as LSD is entirely possible.

Defiantly not true, Bad LSD would just be weak LSD. You could hardly contaminate LSD bad enough that it produces undesired effects considering how small a dosage is lol.gif , I would have to go with meth or super strong stimulant if its to do with temperature increase.

user posted image

IM_YOUR_GOD
I think the Clue is Stay Out of Florida! Them people(?) is weird.

Or maybe it's the start of an Alien Invasion. devil.gif

Being from Florida doesn't make you weird. I'm from FL and I'm fine like a womens curves. smile.gif

user posted image

sivispacem

PCP or DMT would be my initial guess.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

DMT's duration is too short. Unless of course he had it moments before committing the crime, also I doubt under the influence of DMT he would have the motor control to kill and eat someones face. Its overwhelming to the point where you can't move especially as your tripping almost instantaneously.

user posted image

I just read this headline on MSN that in Dallas a man fell from a crane to his death. He took off his shirt and shoes and dropped them and vomited before he took the drop. Earlier he tried to stab a man with a nail. A nail? Weird.

I just read this headline on MSN that in Dallas a man fell from a crane to his death. He took off his shirt and shoes and dropped them and vomited before he took the drop. Earlier he tried to stab a man with a nail. A nail? Weird.

So it begins.....

DMT's duration is too short. Unless of course he had it moments before committing the crime, also I doubt under the influence of DMT he would have the motor control to kill and eat someones face. Its overwhelming to the point where you can't move especially as your tripping almost instantaneously.

Phencyclidine can cause bizarre violent scenes, so I would bet on it.

Yl8KS.jpg

If I was to eat a man I'd definitely start with the face. You've got all the juicy parts there like the eyeballs and tongue. Plus I've always liked those sweets which are shaped like lips, so it's not too much of a leap. And the ears kinda look like those pink prawn sweets you can get, the ones which often come with those banana sweets.

DMT can last for days dude.

user posted image

No it can't. You might be coming to terms with it for a few days or be scarred from it mentally for life but the chemical effects of DMT last for around 15 minutes. The only way to prolong this is to use it conjunction with a MAOI and even then its 24 hours tops.

There are only a few psychedelic drug thats effects persist for days and thats Bromo-Dragonfly and DOI.

EDIT: Like others have said I am going for PCP. Now that's one drug I will never do.

Edited by DeeperRed

user posted image

1. Zombies are DEAD bodies come back to life.

2. The guy was probably f*cked up on Angel Dust or PCP.

Seriously, read up on crime reports of people tripping on PCP. Dudes have ripped their teeth out, shredded their own faces, all kinds of shlt.

Axed

Seriously, read up on crime reports of people tripping on PCP. Dudes have ripped their teeth out, shredded their own faces, all kinds of shlt.

Angel Dust is PCP.

Yl8KS.jpg

No it can't. You might be coming to terms with it for a few days or be scarred from it mentally for life but the chemical effects of DMT last for around 15 minutes. The only way to prolong this is to use it conjunction with a MAOI and even then its 24 hours tops.

There are only a few psychedelic drug thats effects persist for days and thats Bromo-Dragonfly and DOI.

EDIT: Like others have said I am going for PCP. Now that's one drug I will never do.

My bad, I was thinking of Datura for whatever reason...

user posted image

If I was to eat a man I'd definitely start with the face. You've got all the juicy parts there like the eyeballs and tongue. Plus I've always liked those sweets which are shaped like lips, so it's not too much of a leap. And the ears kinda look like those pink prawn sweets you can get, the ones which often come with those banana sweets.

Seek a doctor out mate.

user posted imageuser posted image

They're saying he might have been high on bath salts, I saw an intervention episode on a kid who was addicted to abusing bath salts and it was hilarious/terrifying

Angel Dust is PCP.

My mistake, should've put /.

Point is I highly doubt he was a zombie. Zombies are dead people anyway. He was probably some basehead who did some PCP and chewed some guy's face off. It's happened before.

Axed

HydraulicWaRiOr

*Poker Face*

Anyone wanna round up a team of 4 people? moto_whistle.gif

[supreme]