Random animations

GTAknowledge

GTAknowledge

What types of animations would you like to see the character do after they don't move for a while?

Something like this would be cool:

cant remember

I don't really care much about the idle animation because I usually pause the game when I leave.

I think it's fine now how the camera begins to pan around various things going around and such. it's not like anyone actually stares at the screen doing nothing for 5 minutes just to see if the character will do anything.. sarcasm.gif

I'd love my character (sick of the word 'protagonist') to light up a cigarette and stare at women's arses as they walk past. However, if you have a weapon equipped when inactive he could do things like; check it e.g. Cock it, empty the magazine and check the bullets.

I don't mind really, as long as when you continue to play again, your character doesn't just instantly stop whatever he's doing. For example, if he's smoking, he would throw the cigarette on the floor rather than it just disappearing.

Mokrie Dela

i want these animations while walking around. Walking down the street, I wanna press a button and the character to randomly do something (like a cigerette, scratch himself etc). People don't stop to scratch their ass, or while they might stop to light a cigerette the usually walk while smoking it. Same with drinks and food - i want them to last more than one bite.

Flashify's right with the end transition too - Saints Row 2 had your protagonist (sorry couldnt resist) walk to a dumpster sometimes and light a cigerette while leaning on it. When you moved it instantly ended. No dropping or throwing it.

Anyone watched Fight Club? The way Pitt (Tyler) throws his cigerettes away in that film would be cool.

As with beer - I'd love to walk down the street drinking a beer with one hand and a gun in the other.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

-Pull out a wad off money and slowly count it.

-When close to any tall buildings or terrain stare up at it.

-Do a CJ and randomly sing or hum one of his favourite songs.

-If the player has been running alot recently he starts yawning.

-When its a hot day he starts sweating alot and wipes his forehead.

-If you've been standing in one place for long enough he starts muttering comments about peds walking by stuff like "Asshole(says this about 80% of the time)", "This guy smells like he's been dead for a week", "If I was 10 years younger she would be screaming my name in 5 hours or less(attractive peds)"

Edited by Gregers08

I don't really care much about the idle animation because I usually pause the game when I leave.

I think it's fine now how the camera begins to pan around various things going around and such. it's not like anyone actually stares at the screen doing nothing for 5 minutes just to see if the character will do anything.. sarcasm.gif

This. icon14.gif