GTAIV Manual - Release date clue?

cowtera

What's up guys,

This is probably old news, but with TTWO's recent predicitions it only seems logical to bring it up. The GTAIV manual features a 'next stop' ad with a box that says 'Opens March Everywhere'. Though later than what most are prediciting, what do you guys think? Clutching at straws or a possible hint that we have all overlooked?

user posted image

This was over 5 years ago, they didn't know when they are going to release GTA V

This is, very, very, very, very, very old news.

Yeah, he knows that, you could have read his post.

Clutching at straws or a possible hint that we have all overlooked?

Definitely clutching at straws. A hint at a year would be a long shot, but for them to narrow it down to a month, several years in advance? Nope.

31805323.png

bluesboyjr

The "Opens March Everywhere" was almost definitely a reference to the planned (but delayed) March 2010 release date of GTA: EfLC on PS3 and PC.

Clutching at straws or a possible hint that we have all overlooked?

Definitely clutching at straws. A hint at a year would be a long shot, but for them to narrow it down to a month, several years in advance? Nope.

Yeah, I figured that. Definetely seems as though it would be pure coincidence if anything came of it. Still, thought I'd bring it up anyway. Those sneaky buggers.

I personally think that Rockstar are not sure of the release date, even today. They probably don't want to feel confined by a release date.

black people

a possible hint that we have all overlooked

aside from the fact that this image, and every possible implication that could be deduced from it, has been discussed for over 3 years? sure.

OK, the posturing know-it-alls have arrived to spam the topic, so I'll just lock this down.

In summary, old news, not related to GTA:V.

31805323.png