MMD-FireBird's hitlist

MMD-FireBird

MMD-FireBird

Ok guys I started this to make an assassination business out of this topic, so if you need a hit pm me and add me on PSN at Fa11enSKUM! I have a recorder so I will be able to record, I will do undercover work to get to "know" the target and when you want I will do the actual hit smile.gif

DB Chaoticz

This section is for gangs, not 12 years olds thinking they are cool because they can kill someone in a game and then leave. icon13.gif

Ok guys I started this to make an assassination business out of this topic, so if you need a hit pm me and add me on PSN at Fa11enSKUM! I have a recorder so I will be able to record, I will do undercover work to get to "know" the target and when you want I will do the actual hit smile.gif

Fallen, don't spam the gang section with such unnecessary topics. icon13.gif

G1T

Please lock this moderators, this has nothing to do with the mmd its just fallen being an idiot. Fallen you do understand you cant post this in the gang section. This area is purely for gangs. facedesk.gif

MMD-FireBird

Sorry didn't realize I still was in the gang section...

MODERATORS LOCK THIS

Mr. Reaper.

These locks aren't welcome in ANY section of these forums as they cause nothing but drama.

However if you do in fact like assassinations you can keep a list within your own Gang Topic.

Boss Falcone

Here is the Hitlist for your gang topic

N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A

[tableb]DateGTAFPSNDesignatorClanReason for hitMethodStatus[/tr]N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A[/tableb]

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

Date GTAF PSN Designator Clan Reason for hit Method Status
[tableb]DateGTAFPSNDesignatorClanReason for hitMethodStatus[/tr]N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A[/tableb]

Boss Falcone

That's what i just posted People. Nowadays.

Childish behavior

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

That's what i just posted People. Nowadays.

Childish behavior

I took of the extra [/tr] branch. People now a-days... dozingoff.gif

Mr. Reaper.

We seems like we need another mod or two with a different timezone.

That or people just need to sharpen up.

On that note I prefer the latter.