Partner/Team Dynamic?

TheBossMan5000

TheBossMan5000

Just a thought... been playing L.A. Noire again recently and I really like the use of a partner in the game, I thought at first it would be cumbersome to always make sure they get in the car and such but it's actually executed really well.

Any thoughts on whether or not this same system could be used in GTA V? Maybe with multiple protags, you could assume control of either of your two guys at any point, and the other would immediately assume A.I. to ride in your car and such, also they could replace the trip skip with the feature of telling your partner to drive like in LA Noire

ShotGunRain

I think this idea is much better than multiple protagonists, because it will ruin the story not playing only one character through the story. Imagine leaving your partner on the train tracks and you know what happens later tounge.gif

I agree it would be cool, would be good to have an extra gun to fight with you against 50 enemies like usual lol

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
Just a thought... been playing L.A. Noire again recently and I really like the use of a partner in the game, I thought at first it would be cumbersome to always make sure they get in the car and such but it's actually executed really well.

Any thoughts on whether or not this same system could be used in GTA V? Maybe with multiple protags, you could assume control of either of your two guys at any point, and the other would immediately assume A.I. to ride in your car and such, also they could replace the trip skip with the feature of telling your partner to drive like in LA Noire

How about Natural Motion ? They are always working with Rockstar!

TheBossMan5000
I think this idea is much better than multiple protagonists, because it will ruin the story not playing only one character through the story. Imagine leaving your partner on the train tracks and you know what happens later tounge.gif

Good point haha, endless cannon fodder for the PC version video editor, especially if you could use a cheat to change the character model, can almost set up little scenes in single player.