What is it worth?

Jack.

What Is it Worth Topic

Post what you want to sell and the condition of it and get the best price.

-I do not anwser all the questions, It's anwsered Genreally.

Edited by Jack.
G1T

I don't think that an online shop trade would be accepted here, dude.

Not a trade, You post A Item that you'r thinking of selling and that you want to know the decent price you will get off it, And people will anwser it.

G1T

AlexGTAGamer

- Post edited -

nvm

Edited by AlexGTAGamer

Finn 7 five 11
So basically this topic is a Forums version of Cash In The Attic, [/b]Dickinson's Real Deal[/b], Bargain Hunt, etc. etc. with all of those other such shows?

If that is the case then I value the next item as being, "Cheap as Chips".

Also unless someone here works for an auctioneer's or has an antiques shop I doubt that fair/accurate prices will be given. confused.gif

But then again I could be surprised.

It doesn't take an expert to estimate how much something is worth, almost anyone can accurately guess used.car value, of house prices, ever sold anything? I doubt you went and got yourself a professional evaluator to estimate price before you sod it

AlexGTAGamer
ever sold anything? I doubt you went and got yourself a professional evaluator to estimate price before you sod it

That's probably it then. I tend to get most things valued by a professional instead. confused.gif

Ignore what I previously said, let's get evaluating.

How much can I get for a used Ipod Touch 3rd generation?

user posted image

30-40 bucks, I'd imagine.

izx6.jpg

I'm selling a tissue, good condition. Used once, comes with a dried substance at no extra cost.

What would you value it at?

AlexGTAGamer

How many GBs does that one have? The prices vary depending on the amount it has.

I'm selling a tissue, good condition. Used once, comes with a dried substance at no extra cost.

What would you value it at?

It depends what quality of the dried substance is. The tissue itself, despite popular belief, is worthless. Glad you came here first before wondering out naively into the big world.

user posted image

I have:

-1945 Canadian Penny

-Frozen fly (Im not bullsh*tting I can post a pic if you want, its been in my garage freezer for 10 years)

What are they worth?

-Frozen fly (Im not bullsh*tting I can post a pic if you want, its been in my garage freezer for 10 years)

Shiiiiitttt son.

user posted image

AlexGTAGamer

I have:

-1945 Canadian Penny

What are they worth?

For the penny it varies on the condition, and because of so it can be anywhere between 1 cent - $35 (the latter for if it is a rare version).

As for the fly, what type is it? Bluebottle? Horsefly? Cranefly?

As for the fly, what type is it? Bluebottle? Horsefly? Cranefly?

Its a f*cking 10 year old frozen fly it doesn't matter f*cking type its is, its f*cking worthless. Why ? because its a frozen fly.

Unless of course you have some insider knowledge on the 10 year old frozen fly trade.

Edited by DeeperRed

user posted image

the penny is in decent condition and for the fly its one of these:

user posted image

Its frozen in water and in a small glass (or plastic not sure which) container that is see-through, I got bored in 2002 and started to freeze things, So far I only found the fly (it was at the top, god knows what the f*ck fell to the bottom confused.gif

@deeperred, how do you know its worthless, the thing could be infected with a devastating diesease that could kill the world and and destroy humanity and stuff

Edited by Oakshaft

@deeperred, how do you know its worthless, the thing could be infected with a devastating diesease that could kill the world and and destroy humanity

This is how I came to the conclusion of it being worthless using all my powers of evaluation.

What is the item ? A fly that has been frozen for ten years.

Is there any demand for 10 year old frozen flies ? No.

There for I deemed it worthless.

user posted image

AlexGTAGamer

I say keep the frozen fly and put it into someone's drink for the old fashion "fly in an ice cube" gag.

Also the reason I show interest in that fly is because I have two felines that would most greatly like to eat said fly.

wink.gif

-EDIT-

Also even though that fly is frozen we may be able to do the "Six Million Dollar Fly" and use him as a government spy.

Or even "Frankenfly".

Edited by AlexGTAGamer

na89340qv0n34b09q340

I have somewhere between 16 and 30 soda can boxes in my closet, and they take up tons of room. How much could I get if I sold them?

Frozen fly (Im not bullsh*tting I can post a pic if you want, its been in my garage freezer for 10 years)

You could tie a balloon around the fly, and thaw it, then you'd have a fly on a balloon (probably worth a lot)

Edited by zoo3891

Theres always going to be someone stupid enough to buy anything  devil.gif

As long as there are some people stupid enough they think can sell anything. catloaf_by_anuj.gif

user posted image

pfft... I aint stupid if I can get someone stupid to buy something stupid, stupiception.

Im going post an ad on kijiji asking if someone wants to buy it for 25$

pfft... I aint stupid

sarcasm.gif

user posted image

AlexGTAGamer

Put it on Craigslist or eBay. Who knows, someone in a drunken state might accidently pay a ridiculous amount of money for it. Stranger purchases have been made.