Gta V all info thrugly looked at?

Shampson360

TyphoonJames

Pretty much. The trailer's been sapped dry of any info.

GTAxYushix
Its analyzed till death sarcasm.gif .INB4LOCK

Stop with that overused crap.

Jesus

Shampson360

Do you think that the grand theft auto 5 trailer has been looked at %100, all info found or their is still stuff left unfound?

Do you think that the grand theft auto 5 trailer has been looked at %100, all info found or their is still stuff left unfound?

The CIA couldnt find more info on V than the people on this forum have.

Shampson360
Holy sh*t I'm really f****** high

sarcasm.gif

I am really baked lol. Just saying that because of my grammer and spelling

Must have skipped school to make GTA threads?! SPELLING NAZI in attendance

It's thoroughly and THERE versus THEIR, THEIR is used in relation to ownership, if it belongs to Rockstar, it's THEIRS

Edited by Slamman

sarcasm.gif

As fun as it is being high, you should refrain from posting for this reason. I usaully won't allow myself to post or make any topics if I'm stoned, it's good advice to follow, atleast it works for me.

best gta 4 radio song:

Cant view on mobile! sad.gif

try this one hope this work

sarcasm.gif

As fun as it is being high, you should refrain from posting for this reason. I usaully won't allow myself to post or make any topics if I'm stoned, it's good advice to follow, atleast it works for me.

No, it works for EVERYONE here in fact, it makes you out to be severely underage to even be playing Grand Theft Auto, this is for MATURE people, like me!

Shampson360

sarcasm.gif

No, it works for EVERYONE here in fact, it makes you out to be severely underage to even be playing Grand Theft Auto, this is for MATURE people, like me!

Aha dumbass im 18 just legal to buy. f*ck Yeah! And as far as maturity goes, then yeah you have me beat LMAO.

sarcasm.gif

Aha dumbass im 18 just legal to buy. f*ck Yeah! And as far as maturity goes, then yeah you have me beat LMAO.

Alcohol is also legal to buy, but that doesn't mean you should be irresponsible with it.

Oh, and about the actual topic, I think we've picked the trailer clean, but I could be wrong.

Shampson360

sarcasm.gif

Alcohol is also legal to buy, but that doesn't mean you should be irresponsible with it.

Oh, and about the actual topic, I think we've picked the trailer clean, but I could be wrong.

Legalize! tounge2.gif

BlackandWhite23

sarcasm.gif

Legalize! tounge2.gif

And now this thread is going.......... turn.gif

jackass2009

We've picked the trailer clean like a buzzard has a carcass in the desert. All these leaks are bullsh*t.

As was mentioned by me and others, there is supposedly a big GAME CHANGER element in the GTA V's official trailer, another bit of info I read was that something is rather obvious but not mentioned yet. Hard to refute such claims if you can't get all the feedback on the trailer, but I feel out of what is obvious in it, that has been spotted and mentioned, so yeah, bring on some more screen shots or something!!