Expect the unexpected...

Cam7225

I believe the trailer will come out after E3 when the hype goes away because everyone expects it to come out before E3.

What do you think?

G1T

Gtaghost22

I think you are probably right, i think the 2nd trailer will be released mid/late june (awhile after MP3 gets released for PC)

I believe the trailer will come out after E3 when the hype goes away because everyone expects it to come out before E3.

What do you think?

You ruined it. Now they know that we will expect them to release it after E3. Now they have to wait even longer to release it. We all know that the release date will be in the second trailer. So now you just single handedly delayed GTAV by 3-4 months.

What do you think?

You ruined it. Now they know that we will expect them to release it after E3. Now they have to wait even longer to release it. We all know that the release date will be in the second trailer. So now you just single handedly delayed GTAV by 3-4 months.

What..?

What do you think?

I think we will see something at e3

UtricularEwe001

What do you think?

I think we will see something at e3

i think R* is going to promote only MP3 and it's gay dlc's.

Please use this topic Link. xmas.gif

fV9tG4b.gif