Totally lost

bnthemanGTA4

bnthemanGTA4

Hi,

I have the PS3 version of GTA 4. I started playing this game last summer, and decided to take a break. However, I am not sure what happened, and I cannot remember what happened, but I know that have completed missions 1-21 without any walthrough help. By the time I got to mission 22, I needed some help. I then do rember finishing mission 22, The Master and the Molotov, which you are to kill Faulkin. Afterwards I think it was becuase I needed some money, I continued working for Brucie, instead of going to the warehase to meet up with Dimitri, so that GTA4 would activate Russian Revolution. After stealing a few more cars for Brucie, I took a few months off from playing PS3 entirely. However, when I got back into playing again, which was almost a week ago, I started to realize that the game was taking to long with jumping into the next mission. So then I thought well maybe I need to go back to my email, but it was only Brucie emailing me to do another car jack. Furthermore, after I completed the last car jack, Brucie then text messaged me that he did not need anymore cars. I then thought of looking up the walkthrough of GTA4 and after re-reading The Master and the Molotov mission again, I then remebered that I needed to go to the warehouse. Well I tried, and even with the walkthough saying that Jacob would call on the way, he did not call and nothing happened when I went to warehouse anyways. To make matters worse, eventhough I have a few versions of my missions backed up, the mission names saved on the PS3 do not match the true end missions. Therefore, I cannot seem to find mission: The Master and the Molotov file on my PS3 because it appears that is has been over written. The last mission I have is, Easy as can Be, but trying to follw the walkthrough to the tee, the car I am too steal is not there, and I have a text message from Brucie saying that he does not need anymore cars stolen. I do not kow where the game has left off, and it is not telling me which mission it is on. Can anyone help?

Are you sure you haven't passed the mission already? Try hanging around and do other kind of stuff. Maybe carry on with missions that are available. Jacob will call you sooner or later. You should also try calling him.

Dead (Retired)

bnthemanGTA4

.... I do not think playing for 4 hours a day for almost the past week would require any more time for Jacob to call me. Could it???

bnthemanGTA4

Well, I have given up, and I decided to start over. Thanks for trying to help anyways