Vice City Or Saints row 2?

intent100

a debate i was having with a saints row fanboy my opinion vc>>>>sr 2 biggrin.gif

Donald Love = KING! Gta 3 = Most Classic Vice City = Best Soundtrack San Andreas = best amount of freedome and varity. Gta Iv = Best Story best Atmosphere And the Best Gta.

supergtaguy1234
a debate i was having with a saints row fanboy my opinion vc>>>>sr 2 biggrin.gif

I vote on gta vice because its my favorite and it came before sr2

sly.gif

Buy both games, and see which is better. Just don't buy Saints Row The Third, it's not that great.

Voit Turyv

I would rather compare San Andreas with SR2 in terms of gangster atmosphere.

OT: Both games are great on their own.

Apples and Oranges. SA is better than SR2. But Vice is different.

I'd say Vice City.

It has a much better environment in my honest opinion. The missions were very well and the safehouses, you had that Miami feel with those.

Although with Saint's Row 2, that game is pretty fun. I find it more fun after you finish the game then Saint's Row: The Third. Sr2 had more clothes and very well done customization.

Overall, Vice City had that special touch to the game. I enjoyed the hot weather, being filthy rich and how the game was basically based on the movie Scarface.

vice city is better ..

It is one of the best gamez in da world cool.gif

super_slav

Buy both games, and see which is better. Just don't buy Saints Row The Third, it's not that great.

Saints row 3 was garbage, sequels are meant to be better, Every sequel of the SR series has been getting worse, 2 was worse than one and 3 was horrible.

Harwood Butch3r

I can''t believe this is a question. Of course VC is better. SR2 isn't even a chink in GTA IV's armour IMO. What hope does it have against VC?

Though SR2 is still better than that horrendous POS SRTT.

Its funny they couldnt make it better than vice city and vice city was out 2002? And saints row 2 2009? Lol

Having played both(VC a lot before SR2)-that's an easy choice...Vice City is WAY better than Saints Row 2 any day...I could not get into the feel of SR2 and the soundtrack had very few decent songs, whereas VC had a killer soundtrack-EVERY song on VC was a Hit in the 80's and early 90's and was great(except for the Espintato(spelling?)-that is the ONLY one that was not good)...VCS also had a killer soundtrack(the same bad station as VC-Espintato)-it too had ALL hits from the 80's and early 90's...So, that is a no brainer-lol tounge2.giflol.gif

Vice City was the FIRST GTA I have beat 100% in-numerous times over..

UberChargedCJ
And saints row 2 2009? Lol

Wrong saints row 2 was released in 2008

Vice City.

Oh yeah.

My favorite Playstation 2 and Grand Theft Auto video game.

Vice City had the best atmosphere in any video game that I have ever played.

Edited by Markwey

Harwood Butch3r
Having played both(VC a lot before SR2)-that's an easy choice...Vice City is WAY better than Saints Row 2 any day...I could not get into the feel of SR2 and the soundtrack had very few decent songs, whereas VC had a killer soundtrack-EVERY song on VC was a Hit in the 80's and early 90's and was great(except for the Espintato(spelling?)-that is the ONLY one that was not good)...VCS also had a killer soundtrack(the same bad station as VC-Espintato)-it too had ALL hits from the 80's and early 90's...So, that is a no brainer-lol tounge2.giflol.gif

Speaking of soundtracks funnily enough the best music in SR2 was featured in VC also. smile.gif

And saints row 2 2009? Lol

Wrong saints row 2 was released in 2008

oooo but still you get the message, it was a game made 6 years later on a next gen console....

If you are on this site instigating a poll like this....u deserve to have all the knowledge of GTA u have gathered over time STRIPPED from ur brain. U are not worthy haha

"Don't let the success of your peers become the death of YOU!" -L Da Vice

Little Off Topic - but GTA III had a better soundtrack than those Saints Row games....and all rockstar did was feature underground artists who weren't hardly even known at the time haha. It just shows u the amount of proof editing Rockstar puts in as oppose to THQ. Its designed to delve u into their environment thru sound waves and Visual prominence. And I gotta say Vice City is spot on when delving u into an environment. Just wanted to point out that GTA III (in particular) featured underground artists but was STILL better than the Saints Row soundtrack...proving THQ is half-assed when beta testing sh*t.

"Don't let the success of your peers become the death of YOU!" -L Da Vice

Senex Iunior

Vice City, no contest. Hell, at least Rockstar can make PC ports...

The original Saints Row was ok, but... it's all been abysmal from there on out.

BenMitchell90

Vice City by a long shot. I liked SR2, but Vice just feels a lot more fun, especially on PC.

As for the Saints Row games, I used to be a big fan, but now... eh...

SR1: Meh

SR2: Pretty good

SR3: Biggest disappointment since the Phantom Menace and pretty much killed my interest in the whole series.

Vice City such a classic game and still so much to play even these days although it doesnt have the graphics etc that the games nowadays have.

Saints row 3 was garbage, sequels are meant to be better, Every sequel of the SR series has been getting worse, 2 was worse than one and 3 was horrible.

I disagree with 2 was worse then 1, it was better, Saint's Row 2 is best SR in the Series,

SR3 was a piece of crap.

SR2 = Gangsters, Drive By, Planes, Epicness

SR3 = Octopus Guns, Fart in a Jar, (Retarded) Dildo Weapon... Zombies...

WTF? This seems more like a game for 5 Year olds apart from Dildo Weapon and blood.

SR is a biggest GTA Copy all the time.

Can't wait for R* to kick their ass with GTA V.

Saint's row is nothing more then a pathetic GTA wannabe.

Anyways, On Topic

GTA VC > SR3.