Protagonist Relations?

jake14001

Just gonna say this here and now but am I the only one thinking that the protagonist can be the son of a protagonist from an older GTA?

The guy who is widely thought to be the main character:

user posted image

Can be just the dad of the protagonist.

"I want to be a dad, just like all the other dads," could just mean that his son could have grown up to be what he had not intended of him to expect.

Also, the guy running away from the cops:

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/12/list-gta-v.jpg

CJ's son?

Leave comments with thoughts below!

CJ was from the III-era GTAs (III, VC, SA), these new people are V-era. It's a different universe, dunno how else I can put it mate. tounge.gif

GroveStRoamer

This is what I'm starting to think. Maybe Your Dad kicks you out or goes broke and The MC Has to Go on his own and build his way up and buy his own house and in the end if He dies, then you can inherit his home in the hills and fortune.

G1T

So I saw Cj's son in GTA V trailer ? biggrin.gif

We don't know that, Most likely not, If you ask me.

LoSoisNiCEx414

I made a joke in GTA Series chat about a possible GTAV DLC about the story of Jr. who is Jr? Carl Johnson Jr. who is 19.

My story was CJ SR is in a coma with mysterious illness. And it will cost a shi load of money to pay for research.

The Johnson family are broke because the government froze CJ SR. money and businesses because they were investigating where CJ sr. eatned his money and found some errors at CJsr. Bank. The government took everything fron the Johnson family and are simply just waiting for Carl sr yo wake up so they can throw him in the slammer. So JR. Faces a hard task in trying to earn money for his fathers research so he can get well and hopefully get rid of the mysterioys illness and try to fibd a way to to clear his fathers name. So JR. sets off into a life of crime.

Note: in my story CJ knocked up his old girlfriend right before he went back home to LS to attend his mothers funeral. CJ sr did not know about JR tell he was 13. Showed up one day at CJ sr door step. JR told him he was his son and his mother sent him to live with his gather because of bad behavior ib school. CJ sr was cought off guard because he was unaware he had a son. Jr and his pops got very close over the years and Jr got a full scholorship to LSU (Los Santos University) but droppef out once his father was in a coma and hit the streets to save his dad.....

So I saw Cj's son in GTA V trailer ? biggrin.gif

All you saw was a black man running from cops, this guy just said he could be CJ's son.

If I say he might be Morgan Freeman's son, would you also think you saw Morgan Freeman's son in the trailer?

That would be pretty cool, actually. We could see how they turned out without having them as HUGE parts of the story.

GTAknowledge
CJ was from the III-era GTAs (III, VC, SA), these new people are V-era. It's a different universe, dunno how else I can put it mate. tounge.gif

You're wrong. Cj's son would not have been in the gta 3 era, so he is not considered a 3 era character.

The only connecion would be through words (and possible cutscenes).

So it is possible that we could see characters in gta v being related to characters from gta SA. There is no reason why this couldn't happen. icon14.gif

Bohan Bomber

Does anyone remember the theories that it was Salvatore Leone or Avery Carringtons grandson? Lmao suicidal.gif

I'd be a horrible magician cause Ill f*ck a trick up

Whoa nelly, tell Angelina Jolie I'm ready

With petroleum jelly to smear it all over me belly

kietotheworld

It can't be the son of any protagonist from the GTA III era because those people do not exist in the world of GTA V.

Vice Beach

Protagonist Relations eh? You wanna see some protag on protag action eh? There's probably a website for that somewhere. Rule 34.

GTAknowledge
It can't be the son of any protagonist from the GTA III era because those people do not exist in the world of GTA V.

Why then were OG loc and madd dogg cd's in gta IV?

There were many references to gta 3 characters in IV including that billboard of a man that looks like CJ. icon14.gif