What if R*/ Taketwo don't say anything regarding V

27ade

What if R*/ Taketwo don't say anything regarding V at e3 in June. I guess it is inevitably gonna be a 2013 release. The 2405 prediction has just gone out the window and knowing R* they are unpredictable and they will probably be silent until end of August or something.

I feel it would be surprising if they waited until August to say something, That's just too long, Id say maybe some sort of news late June or early July, if not slightly possibly at that E3 deal.

One thing's for sure, they like it being unexpected. Many fans expected a GTAV announcement at E3 last year, that didn't happen. Then many fans expected an announcement during the 10 year anniversary of GTAIII, that didn't happen.

Expectations were sooo lowered then, so a week later, they surprised everyone with an announcement.

I think at the least you may hear something about GTA Vice City and San Andreas coming to PSN from Sony, which was rated by the ESRB a few months ago.

Chickenwing

I remember thinking there would be info back Feb... How wrong was I...

Lock n' Stock

I'd declare war.

Okay, I wouldn't. However, I would feel extremely annoyed.

Hey you, yeah you sneaky bastard, what are you doing looking at my old posts!?
Edited by Raavi

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

jackass2009

We'll just keep waiting. Sure, some people will get angry, but it'll blow over at the slightest bit of info.

No way Rockstar Games is gonna talk about GTA V at E3, i think they will skip the event..

Follow the money.

How can R* account for 60% of TTWO's haul for the fiscal year without GTA V? They can't. In order to hit that number, GTA V must hit shelves with enough time left in the fiscal year to generate those kind of sales.

It's really that simple. It's only a (short)matter of time.

There's going to be something before E3, imho. There's no way ''in a few months time'' means six months.

Gunjahfarma

If they dont release info until 1 week after E3,

i woult be very dissapointed, i need some gta

Info in the next mounth man, I would stop

hypingthat game if rockstar still dont get up

their asses...

I'll be really disappointed and wish R* wasn't so cruelly tight-lipped. I don't think teasing and starving fans is good marketing strategy but wtf do I know?

The__Phoenix

if R* don't say anything in june the game will be launched in 2013,nothing more and nothing less.If this happen you should remember that kill yourself is not a good idea. suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Follow the money.

How can R* account for 60% of TTWO's haul for the fiscal year without GTA V? They can't. In order to hit that number, GTA V must hit shelves with enough time left in the fiscal year to generate those kind of sales.

This.

icon14.gif

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Gunjahfarma
I'll be really disappointed and wish R* wasn't so cruelly tight-lipped. I don't think teasing and starving fans is good marketing strategy but wtf do I know?

My Father says evertime i talk about gta v

"Rockstar do it the right way." he means the

marketing of course, and hes right, its all

abou the allmighty Dollar

Finn 7 five 11

One thing's for sure, they like it being unexpected. Many fans expected a GTAV announcement at E3 last year, that didn't happen. Then many fans expected an announcement during the 10 year anniversary of GTAIII, that didn't happen.

Expectations were sooo lowered then, so a week later, they surprised everyone with an announcement.

I think at the least you may hear something about GTA Vice City and San Andreas coming to PSN from Sony, which was rated by the ESRB a few months ago.

Yeah that trailer caught us all off guard, I expect that again this year.

Follow the money.

I think TTWO/Rockstar's Plan B (i.e., no GTAV this year) is to sell enough Max Payne 3 for PC and MP3 season pass DLC to achieve their revenue predictions. That would be about 20 to 30 million units. That's assuming total of consoles and PC sales, plus everyone also buying the season pass.

If Plan B falls short, maybe we will see GTAV Trailer 2 suddenly released without warning on 1 Nov 2012 smile.gif That would be Plan C.

What if R*/ Taketwo don't say anything regarding V at e3 in June. I guess it is inevitably gonna be a 2013 release. The 2405 prediction has just gone out the window and knowing R* they are unpredictable and they will probably be silent until end of August or something.

If that happens, I'm almost certain it's next-gen. Think about it folks, it could happen.

MiamiVice1984

This has to be one of the most stupid threads ever! OFC they are going to talk about V soon. It would be suicide for them if they didnt since all the investors will demand it. And they cant tell them to f*ck off.

FortunateSon

Tis not who shalt not who speak first but who Armlockstar shaltn't speak for us? That is indeed my cauress.

Before I joined here, I stalked this forum for 2 years maybe, possibly 3. Around October 22, 2011 I figured I was wasting my free time, and then on October 26 I went to twitter and saw GTAV, GTA V, GTA5, and #GTAMemories all trending worldwide. I clicked on one of them and seen at the top of the page, RockstarGames had tweeted "GTAV" with a link to their homepage. The rest was history and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Moral to story, Just when your ready to walk away, they pull you back in and Rockstar is totally unexpected. With that said, I just feel like we're on the verge of something huge.

I'm 99% sure that GTA V won't be at E3.

mark my words it will be at E3 2012