The Articles Thread

HOAXi

Meh..this will be locked by Mr.Ryan

I don't see why? If anything it's helping with clutter.

they expecting to sell 14 million copies on release date wow.gif ill be one of em inlove.gif it can happend

they expecting to sell 14 million copies on release date wow.gif ill be one of em inlove.gif it can happend

Holy hell, that's 840+ million day one inlove.gif

they expecting to sell 14 million copies on release date wow.gif ill be one of em  inlove.gif it can happend

840 million mercie_blink.gif my whole ancestor could live peacefully

Moderators: Is there any chance this thread could get deleted? I was thinking of writing my own article for it, and I don't want my efforts to go to waste. Thanks.

GTAVNET: Community Spotlight Roundup

Posted by Kirsty at 23:50. Category: General

It's all been quiet on the official news front for Grand Theft Auto V, so what have fans been discussing over the last month?

Rockstar have been busy promoting Max Payne 3, which has now released internationally on consoles. The revamping of Social Club and introduction of crews has set a high standard of expectations for GTA V multiplayer; you can join our community crews now!

GTAForums / GTANet...

Read more: http://www.gtav.net/news/4448/community-spotlight-roundup

I like the website layout! Keep it up guys!

EDIT: I'm not implying that this article isn't useful, I've just been using this as the destination for them all.

Edited by bayz101

Moderators: Is there any chance this thread could get deleted? I was thinking of writing my own article for it, and I don't want my efforts to go to waste. Thanks.

You can write the artical in here. I think this thread is a good idea. We can all use it to keep the clutter from making unnessesary threads, and it can be a hub for everyone to follow the little things floating around the "news".

OriZarhiKing5

You don't HAVE to post it here, if it's important and you put effort in it don't post it here.

You can write the artical in here. I think this thread is a good idea. We can all use it to keep the clutter from making unnessesary threads, and it can be a hub for everyone to follow the little things floating around the "news".

Definitely. Thanks, maybe the mod's will sticky it if it get's more use.

You don't HAVE to post it here, if it's important and you put effort in it don't post it here.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

If this thread survives for a while, i'll post my articles in here. Just wanted to make sure it would last.

they expecting to sell 14 million copies on release date wow.gif ill be one of em  inlove.gif it can happend

840 million mercie_blink.gif my whole ancestor could live peacefully

No, it's over a 3 month period if I remember correctly.

@bayz101 - Thanks for helping out with the thread. Feel free to post the article here but it could be it doesn't get the attention as you was hoping for and gets buried away behind newer articles without people knowing about your article. If you think the article is worth an own thread, then don't post it here mate smile.gif

---------------------

Just want to bump an article that I think should get more attention:

Max Payne 3 Exclusive Interview, "There’s a lot for PC fans with higher-spec hardware to sink their teeth in to".

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti..._dmNGFM.twitter

Does that mean it will be the same for GTAV as well?

It's no news that PC players can enjoy higher graphics, but the way R* says it, it sounds like it will be a very big different from consoles to high-end PCs. Good news for me btw smile.gif

It's also mentioned in the article that they have closed the release gap between consoles and PC.

(It's specifically talk about Max Payne 3 but I strongly believe we will see the same with V).

If you are an owner of PC and console, for which platform will you buy V?

ll rdny ll

@HOAXi

This will probably work alot better, if you gather all the links in the OP.

However, it won't work for long, because everyone seems to think that anything they find is groundbreaking news that nobody has heard before.