Walkin' down the street....

sarus92

So I am a guy that is really big on atmosphere and just watching the world happen around me. Call me crazy but this is the first thing I look for in a video game, as soon as I get GTA V I'm just gonna go walkin' down the street just to see how intricate the interactions and situations are.

Here is what I'd like to see:

1. Random people arguing/getting into fights.

2. Random Car wrecks maybe a police officer is called and speaks with both drivers.

3. A lot of crime and seeing police having to deal with crime when it is not you.

4. People sitting down, opening laptops, flying kites, etc.

This is just a small few, what do you hope to see when you are "Walkin' down the street"?

Hm, I thought this thread would be refreshing from the usual "GTA V release date conspiracy theory" but it seems as though as much as you people complain you like those threads, guess Ill go make one of those.

Case in point how everyone is posting in the obvious troll thread at the top rather than the one that's trying to be creative. You guys love to be trolled no matter how much you complain.

The__Phoenix
Case in point how everyone is posting in the obvious troll thread at the top rather than the one that's trying to be creative. You guys love to be trolled no matter how much you complain.

@saurus92;1. Random people arguing/getting into fights.

2. Random Car wrecks maybe a police officer is called and speaks with both drivers.

3. A lot of crime and seeing police having to deal with crime when it is not you.

4. People sitting down, opening laptops, flying kites, etc

This sh*t million times repeated is your idea of be creative?I can understand it if you be a 9 years old child...oh wait,you are 9 years old .Excuse me mate,you are extremely creative for be a 9 years old child.