who is gonna be antagonist

superdrifter101

superdrifter101

all copyrights to me

Edited by superdrifter101
user posted image

The old guy?

I doubt if many people on this forum would object if the antagonist were old.

Psychotic Mind

Multiple protags i'd say, 3-4 of them.

Black

White

Hispanic

Antagonist: I have no idea. Maybe the white guy?

Got a few Ideas

Antagonist#1

A persistant Detctive whose maybe too good at his job but is ultimately a good guy which would make the protagonist the actual bad guy of the game.

Antagonist#2

An extremely rich politician who has an agenda to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. he does a whole lot of shady things on the side but his charm and his good publicity keep the people of Los Santos blinded to his nasty side.

Antagonist#3

Based on the theory that the old guy is in fact Sammy Bottino, the reason he moved to LS was to get away from Roy Zito who was jealous that Sammy was 1st choice to be the new boss of the Gambetti Family and wanted him dead so he could take over. One way or another Roy could find out his whereabouts and bring a whole lot of trouble to the protagonist through out the story finally leading to him travelling to LS to try and finish the job himself.

Edited by Gregers08

May the voice speaking in the trailer is of protagonist and the balcony guy is antagonist........... yawn.gif

cartman_101

We don't even know who the damn patagonist is, but knowing R* games there will be more then one antagonist, and each one will be linked to the other.. e.g. Vlad --> Mikhail --> Ray Bulgarin

Seriously. Do you think anybody on this forum is gonna know who it is?  mercie_blink.gif

we're guessing

as for me I would say the balcony guy looking out on the city, he looks like a mission giver and the majority of the time a mission giver is the antagonist, antagonist is usually rich or aspiring to be so. if it is anyone on the trailer is it him or, going off the wall here, thinking outiside the box. it is the man on the motorcycle when we see a guy get thrown out a bar (we only see his hand) that could be him, an err of mystery surrounds him

and cartman it was vlad -> mikhail -> dimitri -> bulgarin and peogorino

i wouldnt count the first 2 as antagonists as they didnt last very long so:

Primary - dimitri

secondary - bulgarin

tertiary - pegorino

political figure or a cop like Training day. Basically a "good guy" in the peoples eyes.

Adolf Hitler, George Bush and Borat confused.gif

Honestly how the hell are we supposed to know??

Adolf Hitler, George Bush and Borat confused.gif

THIS. This topic is stupid..

PS: no one wants to steal your picture Mr. copyright Cody

black people

it's already been confirmed, "grimbat yams" is the main antagonist.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Well im thinking if the new leak is true, Toni Ciprani is going to help Chico at the start, then end up being the antagonist.

'Little does Chico know, Toni has his own agenda in Los Santos'

That's from the TTwo leak that i read

Well, what we do know - according to James Carter - is that "behind every big crime there's a rich white man waiting for his cut"

smile.gif

CJ killed Ryder

I hope it's a 85 year old man, and if you don't complete the game in a month he'll die of natural causes.

UtricularEwe001

user posted image

how the hell do we know who is the antagonist confused.gif

i hope they do something different and instead of giving us an asshole like tenpenny straight away make him likeable and a friend and then betrays you or you turn away from him and the his ways, or a crazy chick like catalina lol

Well im thinking if the new leak is true, Toni Ciprani is going to help Chico at the start, then end up being the antagonist.

I don't want to call you a Dillon idiot.. But NO ERA,-ERA CHARACTERS ARE RETURNING... and certainly not Cesar and Kindle's love child alongside CJ's son (as the leak describes the 'black guy' running in the t trailer is supposed to be sarcasm.gif)

Anyone who believes that bullocks I'd class A retard or was recently lobotomized...

superdrifter101
Adolf Hitler, George Bush and Borat  confused.gif

Copyrights means i have created this topic and f*ck off if you don't like it

user posted image

MartisKaneem

Maybe the voice talking in the trailer is antagonist, its the old white guy, he did came to los santos and started to make troubles for old LS playaz. So theyll try to get him down. Maybe all the guys in the trailer are antagonist's , execpt the guy runing from the cops.

CJ killed Ryder

I don't want to call you a Dillon idiot.. But NO ERA,-ERA CHARACTERS ARE RETURNING... and certainly not Cesar and Kindle's love child alongside CJ's son (as the leak describes the 'black guy' running in the t trailer is supposed to be sarcasm.gif)

Anyone who believes that bullocks I'd class A retard or was recently lobotomized...

user posted image

user posted image

Adolf Hitler, George Bush and Borat  confused.gif

Copyrights means i have created this topic and f*ck off if you don't like it

No it doesn't... As a producer, I think I know what a copyright entitles to you. Did you send in the proper paperwork to ASCAP with the right link to this topic specifically? How expensive was the initial bulk fee for archiving a page on a website that is not yours? Did you make sure that all correct credits are given so all residual revenue made will be paid out correctly to everyone involved?

Ya whatever kid, you just did it cuz you thought your Photoshop pic was sooooo cool that somebody might steal it lol dozingoff.gif and it sOuNdS c00L!!!

Mods please lock

Edited by JStarr31

Ispintechno
all copyrights to me

user posted image

Bhahahahaha that picture is emo LOL x100000

Vice Beach

Hopefully that pudgy douche in the red convertible revving his engine at that ugly chick. I'd like to put a bullet between his eyes.

Da Perzinga

My uncle's friend's cousin's grandfather works at Rockstar and he said that the old balcony guy is the antagonist. ph34r.gif

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

ThisThatSwag

I'm hoping the old guy is the the antagonist and the Hispanic guy in his 20's is the protagonist. The old guy just looks too sinister to be the protagonist.