Some old screenshots I had on my hard drive

FrankieBenz

FrankieBenz

Hey there GTA Forums. I'm a long time lurker of these forums. I'm not gonna lie, I too like a lot of you was really hoping for some news on GTA V today. A little disappointed there was nothing released, but that's how it goes, eh?

Anywayz, today I was bored and deleting junk I didn't use anymore off of my hard drive.

I found some old screenshots I had downloaded off of the Assemblergames forums back in July of last year for a game that was in beta.

When I had initially downloaded them I nor the post of the screenshots really knew what they were of. He had obtained them and all that was known was they were for a game called "Rush".

My thinking at the time thought of that N64 game called San Francisco Rush (anyone remember that?) and instantly thought they were for a new game for that series.

Looking at them now though with the fact that GTA V in early development was code named "RUSH" at one point made things click for me, that these screenshots were probably for a beta version of Grand Theft Auto V.

Here are the screenshots for you guys to view.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

What do you think? Are these for a beta version of GTA V?

with the new lighting, I can definately see GTAV looking something like these screenshots.

Woah look at the map on the bus stop... kinda does resemble a Los ANgeles area if im not mistaken that could be huge!

enjoithepain

those actually look pretty legit, although I dont think they are real

user posted image

I think that graffitti on the wall was in gta iv, that may be the prove this is fake, but looks so good...

The__Phoenix

I am not sure about that,the thing that I have very clear is that this is stupid, completely unnecessary and will be locked in minutes icon13.gif

Snake Without a Tongue

Good Find! where you find these?

Dude, he said right in the first post.

Anyway, it doesn't look remotely legit (The underground? Wha?). But I'm not complaining. I'd swoon over a pic of the Loch Ness Monster is someone said it was beta V.

The top picture being a picture of a London Underground station should give it a way, I think.

Death2Drugs

Taking this with a whole jar of salt. They look legit, but I'm not sure. If these are real, R* just got f***ed.

EDIT: Never mind, post above move proves they're fake.

stranger44

Screenshots are from Driver San Francisco.

Edit: Oh wait, no they're not, or they might be I dunno.

It looks as if these are taken from Driver San Fransisco. Or it's His concept work for Driver. Any one want to argue?

fV9tG4b.gif

redjamspear

The first picture is a London Underground station, so I can catergorically state that these are not shots from any version of GTAV.

I didn't know we had the Underground in Los Angeles smile.gif

matajuegos
Taking this with a whole jar of salt. They look legit, but I'm not sure. If these are real, R* just got f***ed.

EDIT: Never mind, post above move proves they're fake.

No, R* would be f*cked if these were from the actual game, and judging by the link provided a few posts back I can tell that those images are just 3d test from a graphic designer and that this does not belong to GTA

Good find though OP

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

jackass2009
It looks as if these are taken from Driver San Fransisco. Or it's His concept work for Driver. Any one want to argue?

The middle one is some guy's 3d art work that was stolen and edited.

We came together as a team to get this taken care of good work guys. icon14.gif

Not GTAV

fV9tG4b.gif