part of lv or sf for a mission?

ZZCOOL

as many know

about near the end of san andreas you get to fly to liberty city is is a very incomplete liberty city for that mission

do you think they will do the same for v offering part of lv or sf for one mission or cutscene?

I wouldn't rule it out but obviously the Liberty City bit in GTA SA was easier because of having an existing Liberty City to use part of. It was sort of a stunt when they did it in GTA SA because you'd seen all of the GTA SA map by that point and then you got to go to Liberty City and your mind was blown wondering if you'd get to see the whole city until you found out it was limited. So they might not want to repeat the idea since it wouldn't be as exciting again.

GTA IV had a simpler way of "visiting" the other cities by showing them on TV.

An HD version of San Fierro or Las Venturas does not exist. The novelty of going back to Liberty City in GTA: San Andreas was to see an old, familiar place. I highly doubt this will happen.

inflamedeyeball
I wouldn't rule it out but obviously the Liberty City bit in GTA SA was easier because of having an existing Liberty City to use part of. It was sort of a stunt when they did it in GTA SA because you'd seen all of the GTA SA map by that point and then you got to go to Liberty City and your mind was blown wondering if you'd get to see the whole city until you found out it was limited. So they might not want to repeat the idea since it wouldn't be as exciting again.

This.

It was amazing and exiting in San Andreas, a real surprise.

If they did it again in V, I'd be more like 'oh, this again. Meh.'

I need some new surprises this time.

An HD version of San Fierro or Las Venturas does not exist.

how do you know? maybe they remade like The Strip from Las Venturas (Las Vegas) and put it in.

That would be like to revisit an old friend, right?