Ladies and Gentlemen: Welcome, to 2405.

UpTheImps

user posted image

This is it people, the day is upon us.

If we're gunna hear anything today it's gunna happen between 00:00 BST and 23:59 EDT.

Why these time zones? BST is the earliest from Rockstar North and EDT is the latest for Rockstar's NYC Headquaters.

Everything 2405 we'll dump into here, to please the mods of course and lessen a spam of 2405 threads.

So here we are, where Rockstar's references and the GTA forum poll (204) really pointing to May 24th? Or is it pointing to something else.

Today is the day we'll find out.

Believers and Non-believers come together with our fingers crossed and hope for a shred of information.

Mods please keep this open just for the day, dedicate this one topic to all discussion that's all we ask.

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"I know what it means Yusuf."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

Now? We wait.

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

Enough of the 2405 topics. You guys had your chance and blew it. There can be a topic *if* something happens.

Sorry dude, but reported. And plus nothing has even happened.

Oh yeah, it's the 23rd here in America btw. Just letting yah' know.

Enough of the 2405 topics. You guys had your chance and blew it. There can be a topic *if* something happens.

Sorry dude, but reported.

I know, but if we keep it all in here maybe they'll let us have one.

"Can we just go?"

inflamedeyeball

Today will be an exciting day for the true believers.

Tomorrow will be horrible day for the true believers.

Change the green font in the OP, its horrible on the eyes.

Anyway, remaining optimistic for this, however something tells me 2405 has no significance.

White Flight

I'm sure Rockstar knows about this and might show us a sreenshot just to please us.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday Dan Houser

Happy birthday to you

...and many mooooooooooore