Geoff Keighley Filming in New York

Fraizer

Geoff Keighley from GTTV is gonna have a special show next week (June 1st) setting everyone up for E3. He has been tweeting where he is filming all week. A few minutes ago, he tweeted that he was in New York City. A quick search shows the Game studios that reside in New York city... which can be found Here , if you click the city tab, it list all the New York city studios together. There are only four game studios in NYC, Kuma Reality Games, Take-Two interactive, Rockstar, and Atari.

I believe the chances are pretty good that he will be filming at Take Two or Rockstar games, could it be GTAV?

Update via Tody: "Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley

"Over the past few days I've seen some great games set for E3. A few great surprises, and other games that look surprisingly good.""

Update: Schedule for the shows.

GTTV TV SCHEDULE

Friday

May 25 1:00am

Playstation 3 Exclusive Game

Friday

June 1 1:00am

E3 First Look Special

Edited by FRA1Z3R

LOL! I just happened to look at twitter right after he tweeted it.

LOL! I just happened to look at twitter right after he tweeted it.

I posted this a few second before you on another topic:)

Are there really only 4 game studios in the entire city?

If so, great find. Rockstar New York handles all the marketing for games so it's not a long shot at all

omgpop is nyc based :trollface:

Is this a serious thing or it means nothing?

99% nothing

Yeah, its probably nothing, and we are all grasping at straws here. But at this point, I like to follow up on anything i find interesting.

It is possible that it is something for Bioshock, borderlands, or some unannounced project, but my hopes are really up for something substantial at E3 concerning GTAV. I know Geoff wouldnt fly across the country to not get something big from one of these four companies. Dont think Spike TV would would fund a f*ck off trip.

This is a very nice find. Thanks for that. This could perhaps mean an important and exclusive interview about V. Could also mean that either a trailer is released then, at the show (with R* comments) or a sort of an analyse of a trailer released before (2405?), or talk about something R* will introduce for us at the E3.

It must be something at leased. Atari is nothing these days. A company close to bankruptcy. I can't imagine Kuma to have anything more important than V. Take 2's biggest game is GTAV, nobody wants to hear T2 talk about it, so it will be Rockstar, definitely.

99% nothing

Yeah, its probably nothing, and we are all grasping at straws here. But at this point, I like to follow up on anything i find interesting.

It is possible that it is something for Bioshock, borderlands, or some unannounced project, but my hopes are really up for something substantial at E3 concerning GTAV. I know Geoff wouldnt fly across the country to not get something big from one of these four companies. Dont think Spike TV would would fund a f*ck off trip.

Doesn't matter.. that's their job

are dudes from europe are able to watch his game show (online)...when will this 'special show' air in the USA?

are dudes from europe are able to watch his game show (online)...when will this 'special show' air in the USA?

Yes. probably. If it's online I'm sure we can watch it.

Anyone in the area, want to take a look out their window and see if they see Geoff by R* North studios. Seems like this could be very well possible, he is getting ready for his coverage for E3, plus the holiday weekend nobody will be working, combined with i am sure he is traveling next week to LA for E3 for his shows that start June 4.

Anyone in the area, want to take a look out their window and see if they see Geoff by R* North studios. Seems like this could be very well possible, he is getting ready for his coverage for E3, plus the holiday weekend nobody will be working, combined with i am sure he is traveling next week to LA for E3 for his shows that start June 4.

this is stalking at level max.

Rockstar North is in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Are you sure you are a GTA fan, or are you very serious about this. suicidal.gif

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-a...iw=1366&bih=592

@FRA1Z3R

2K is headquartered in California, so he wouldn't fly out to their New York office for that I'm sure...

Are you sure you are a GTA fan, or are you very serious about this. suicidal.gif

Google "Rockstar North location" and let me know what you get.

Well i call R* North, NYC buddy, its the center of the world.

Oh Rockstar Games. And where do the Housers live, that is R* North to me.

Anyway this is good very well be for GTAV, hey maybe even Agent. I just tweeted to let him know i just saw him at R* studios. biggrin.gif

chuckberry04

This is a serious thing that means nothing.

Well i call R* North, NYC buddy, its the center of the world.

Oh Rockstar Games. And where do the Housers live, that is R* North to me.

Cool story. So what do you call the Rockstar North, where GTA is developed? Rockstar Other North?

GlaswegianOutlaw

Rockstar North is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Rockstar HQ is in NYC.

jimbob2405

They're making GTA V in Scotland. Are the NY R* just handling the marketing while R* here makes it?

They're making GTA V in Scotland. Are the NY R* just handling the marketing while R* here makes it?

Rockstar NYC usually deals with marketing (which is why interviews, gameplay demos, etc. are handled there usually), social networking like newswire and social club, trailers, game based websites, etc. Also they have QA testers there... which I actually interviewed for about 7 or 8 yrs ago.

jimbob2405

Rockstar NYC usually deals with marketing (which is why interviews, gameplay demos, etc. are handled there usually), social networking like newswire and social club, trailers, game based websites, etc. Also they have QA testers there... which I actually interviewed for about 7 or 8 yrs ago.

Ahh, I see. Thanks!

Didn't Pachter say that Sam Houser lived in Brooklyn? Its his birthday tomorrow and seeing that he lives in New York, maybe it has something to do with why they are filming there for GTA V!