Introducing children to GTA V

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

xAvenged7x

Hahaha OH MY GODDD IT IS JUST A GAME.

Just because you kill kids in a game doesn't mean you will in real life. And it Obviously doesn't mean you should.

It don't make you sick. In my opinion.

@ Pandy

This is all so funny to you right ?? Your opinion and the fact that you find it funny just goes to show how sick, twisted and depraved you are just like those those who advocate killing kids in a video game. It don't matter if it's a game, it's still very disturbing.

In my opinion you are sick.

It's not surprising you don't care about this subject on kids on anyway......after all, judging by your rainbow flag you are GAY.

@ codyr783

In a video game, yes I am saying it is ok. They are adults, that is more acceptable, people have to be killed in a GTA game, so yeah just adults only is fine. You don't have to go around killing innocent people in GTA anyway, the option is there for you to avoid that. Policemen is even more justified, you are a criminal and they are police, they are your natural enemies and they are out to stop you - if course it's OK to kill them in GTA, duh.

You are such a loser. Grow up, its just a video game. You're saying that its perfectly ok to shoot innocent pedestrians and policemen in the face with shotguns, run them over with busses and crush their skulls, and shoot people in the kneecaps and watch them try to run away as you steal their car, BUT, if they are under the age of 18 and you so much as bump into them, you're doing the work of Satan. Grow up and stop being a hypocrite.

Also, the fact that you're making fun of him because he's apparently gay (bi) just strengthens my theory that your a completely immature person.

OK, I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking, but don't want to because they'll be called a 'twisted freak'.

We all know that it would be pretty cool to have kids in GTA, because it'll add more of an atmosphere to the world, and more immersion. As for being able to kill them, I don't see why it is perfectly acceptable to be able to kill a taxi driver in cold blood, steal his cab, and mow down tens or even hundreds of civilians in the process, but it is unacceptable to kill a child in a video game.

And, if you think about it technically, the only difference from killing a child in a game or killing an adult in a game is that the model for adults are made up of more polygons than a child model. So, the real question here is 'Do you want to be able to kill models with less polygons, or not?'

you said that you twisted freak

jsut kidding, but you did say that already

34693_s.gif

Just because you kill kids in a game doesn't mean you will in real life. And it Obviously doesn't mean you should.

@ Pandy

This is all so funny to you right ?? Your opinion and the fact that you find it funny just goes to show how sick, twisted and depraved you are just like those those who advocate killing kids in a video game. It don't matter if it's a game, it's still very disturbing.

It's not surprising you don't care about this subject on kids on anyway......after all, judging by your rainbow flag you are GAY.

@ codyr783

In a video game, yes I am saying it is ok. They are adults, that is more acceptable, people have to be killed in a GTA game, so yeah just adults only is fine. You don't have to go around killing innocent people in GTA anyway, the option is there for you to avoid that. Policemen is even more justified, you are a criminal and they are police, they are your natural enemies and they are out to stop you - if course it's OK to kill them in GTA, duh.

You are such a loser. Grow up, its just a video game. You're saying that its perfectly ok to shoot innocent pedestrians and policemen in the face with shotguns, run them over with busses and crush their skulls, and shoot people in the kneecaps and watch them try to run away as you steal their car, BUT, if they are under the age of 18 and you so much as bump into them, you're doing the work of Satan. Grow up and stop being a hypocrite.

Also, the fact that you're making fun of him because he's apparently gay (bi) just strengthens my theory that your a completely immature person.

I love you. omg.

Anyway, Pretty much still the fact They are still, Humans. Which I don't see any difference. haha In real life They got allot to seee ohhhh. Ot. Lol but these are just randomly generated NPC. They disappear. It's no sin is it? (x

LanceTVance

First, i think there is no difference between killing a grownup or a child, it is equally wrong. This said, there is no actual gameplay being added by incorporating this and R* would get alot of bad attention being the first game to do this.

GTAxYushix

@ Pandy

@ codyr783

@Above

Well GTA is made for 18+ but these guys like him are even worse then allowing minors to play this game, why?

Prob because he is unsure he would do it in real life.

Guys like someone said, a "kid" is a model with less polygons and a dog is the same but diffrent shape.

@Official General

If you dont want to kill innocent people then you are at the wrong forums!

GRAND THEFT AUTO is the title of the game, we have 3 words..

2 of em are

GRAND THEFT :

larceny; stealing; theft; thievery; thieving (the act of taking something from someone unlawfully)

Why would you steal from cops... so "innocent" people BELONG to this game

AUTO

Well it used to be about stealing cars and do crazy sh*t with em and still is...if you ask me

Stealing a cool bobcat to go to the countryside has to be done from a innocent guy!

Otherwise you dont have a car

Maybe you shouldnt buy this game since you dont know what this game is about.

The Sims would be something better for you!

(srry for my awfull english)

If you dont want to kill innocent people then you are at the wrong forums!

LOL THIS

So I assume you guys have yearned to see children in the past games as well? There's something strangely pedophilic about that. "This game is awesome but it'd be even better if little boys were in it, mmmmmmmm."

GTAxYushix
So I assume you guys have yearned to see children in the past games as well? There's something strangely pedophilic about that. "This game is awesome but it'd be even better if little boys were in it, mmmmmmmm."

lol thats what I call sick..

But im happy im not in that category...

Im just saying I couldnt care less if they were in or not

Miss Darko

I'm also of the camp that there's nothing wrong with having fictional children walking around with the fictional adult peds and being killable. An important aspect of playing a game like GTA is being able to separate fact from reality, and lots of people in this thread do not appear to have that ability. Killing children ingame does not mean I have the slightest intention or desire to do so in real life. Do you guys think that if I kill adult peds for fun in GTA, that means I have a hidden desire to kill people in reality?

If you were sane in any way, the answer would be "no". The same goes for animals, teenagers, children, and even babies. I'm not some twisted freak who fantasizes about shooting a baby in the face with a shotgun. I probably won't even be going around doing that ingame. If I saw someone who did, though, I wouldn't cry out in offense, I would probably go "Oh, hahah, man, that's just wrong," like the way you laugh at a racist joke when you know the guy telling the joke isn't racist. You know such a thing is totally and completely morally reprehensible in real life, but you know it's not real, so there's no reason to act like it is. Treating it like reality really makes those who accuse us of being psychotic killers the true ones who cannot separate fact from fantasy; rather ironic, no?

However, I don't want R* to do this, because this would negatively effect GTA. It would get banned all over the place, and would remove any hope of GTA being accepted as the art that it is, and would lead most people to think of it as a morally depraved simulator where killers can act out their fantasies... which is one thing GTA is already being accused of, but only by people who don't know anything about GTA or, typically, about games in general. The fact is, GTA V would get buried, and there's no upside really. GTA doesn't need killable children walking around. It's just not necessary. I wouldn't complain if they were, and I would take advantage of that content, but I wouldn't see it as an improvement, really. So they really shouldn't.

GTAxYushix
I'm also of the camp that there's nothing wrong with having fictional children walking around with the fictional adult peds and being killable. An important aspect of playing a game like GTA is being able to separate fact from reality, and lots of people in this thread do not appear to have that ability. Killing children ingame does not mean I have the slightest intention or desire to do so in real life. Do you guys think that if I kill adult peds for fun in GTA, that means I have a hidden desire to kill people in reality?

If you were sane in any way, the answer would be "no". The same goes for animals, teenagers, children, and even babies. I'm not some twisted freak who fantasizes about shooting a baby in the face with a shotgun. I probably won't even be going around doing that ingame. If I saw someone who did, though, I wouldn't cry out in offense, I would probably go "Oh, hahah, man, that's just wrong," like the way you laugh at a racist joke when you know the guy telling the joke isn't racist. You know such a thing is totally and completely morally reprehensible in real life, but you know it's not real, so there's no reason to act like it is. Treating it like reality really makes those who accuse us of being psychotic killers the true ones who cannot separate fact from fantasy; rather ironic, no?

However, I don't want R* to do this, because this would negatively effect GTA. It would get banned all over the place, and would remove any hope of GTA being accepted as the art that it is, and would lead most people to think of it as a morally depraved simulator where killers can act out their fantasies... which is one thing GTA is already being accused of, but only by people who don't know anything about GTA or, typically, about games in general. The fact is, GTA V would get buried, and there's no upside really. GTA doesn't need killable children walking around. It's just not necessary. I wouldn't complain if they were, and I would take advantage of that content, but I wouldn't see it as an improvement, really. So they really shouldn't.

And you sir!!!

You just killed the thread and these guys crying about it.

Thanks mate, that is what i was trying to tell but I failed.

Good that you compared with the racist thing because that totally makes sense.

No need for them to be in the game, could be in cut scene's but I wouldnt want them in the actual game play.

Would probably be the best way to get the game banned/delayed.

Da Perzinga

In my opinion That's just sick. In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 there was a russian driver with a van. The russian driver jump out of the van. But there was a bomb in the van and a child was in the near. The bomb explode and the child died.

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

oblivionskate

If there were kids they would not be able to be killed or hit (I figure Driver like "super human pedestrain dodge" for ps1). and they damn sure would have no main purpose in the story. so what is the point of having kids in the game? i vote no. and we all know super soccer mom league would sue even for having kids in the damn cutscenes lol. we know there are dogs and animals so rocsktar is already looking to get sued up the ass. lets see how they pull this off! wink.gif

The typical person that does not want minors to be featured in GTA:

user posted image

The typical person that wants minors to be featured in GTA:

user posted image

Someone answer my question, have you guys actively wished there were little boys to play with in previous games? Did the lack of prepubescent NPCs piss you off at all?

The_Mario_Man

we all know super soccer mom league would sue even for having kids in the damn cutscenes lol. we know there are dogs and animals so rocsktar is already looking to get sued up the ass. lets see how they pull this off

I don't recall anybody suing Rockstar over the animals in Red Dead Redemption. As far as I know, (and I'm probably wrong) you can't just throw a lawsuit at somebody because they did something that you didn't like. Even if you can, you're likely to just get laughed right out of court (see: Jack Thompson)

The typical person that does not want minors to be featured in GTA:

user posted image

The typical person that wants minors to be featured in GTA:

user posted image

Just because I want kids to be in a game doesn't mean I want to molest Chris Griffin. hahahaha.

@EscoLehGo

Noo, I honestly don't care if there are or not, But over all if I got to choose yes or no I would choose Yes.

The idea came to me after GTA IV that's when I actually thought it might be cool.

Official General

@ Pandy

@ codyr783

Huh ??

All I said was that he is GAY. I did not make fun of him. There is nothing wrong with what I said, he confirmed it. I was just pointing out that he's GAY (well bisexual, but I assumed he was fully gay) and that is a strong reason for me to believe Pandy don't give a sh*t about killing kids in a GTA video game, because he will probably never have kids of his own.

Now look at him. He's probably insecure of his own bisexuality which is why he's getting sensitive. Make up your mind, is it Arthur or Martha ?? The p**k don't like it now when the spotlight is on him, and now he has people feelin' sorry for him and running to save his b*tch ass. I'm pretty sure he did'nt like the mission where Niko had to kill that gay man in the cafe.

As for being a hypocrite - I'm not even gonna respond to that in detail because now you are just talking pure bullsh*t. In that case, it must mean that me and Rockstar (including the Houser Brothers) are all hypocrites in your eyes. Rockstar do not put kids in GTA for their own reasons, more likely because they do not agree with it, and I agree that they don't put kids in GTA. If they did, kids would be there, but they are not. So therefore me and Rockstar hypocrites just like you have labelled us. Well I will be glad to be a hypocrite in this case, because I feel it is justified - I do not want to ever kill kids in video game, I just do not like the idea.

I'm not immature or bigoted, I was being a little controversial to prove a point.

@ GTAxYushix

You thick idiot. I said kids should not killed in a GTA or any video game, not innocent people (as in adults). I said that you don't have to kill innocent adults in GTA anyway, the option is there, read my post again you fool.

Edited by Official General

Miss Darko

^

I respect your opinion on whether or not children should be in GTA, but everything else? Wow. Just, just wow.

The_Mario_Man

You're saying that just because somebody is bisexual/homosexual they must not have any care for the health of a child. That seems like a pretty narrowminded statement to me. The only person looking insecure here is yourself.

Also, Pandy is a 'she.'

I said that you don't have to kill innocent adults in GTA anyway, the option is there, read my post again you fool.

So... if GTA included children, you don't think there would also be an option to not harm them?

@ Pandy

Are you serious dude? Go to bestgore.com , to be ready for more gore. A lot of kids there too. So now I'm sick, because I watch dead kids in Brazil?

It just a game, and yet killing adult is OK?! You are sick!

Being apathetic towards whether or not killable children are in the game is one thing, but actually yearning for it and hoping its in the game is what's creepy to me. I don't understand the fixation on the children, it screams Hebert from Family Guy to me, do you want the ability to kidnap little boys in your ice cream truck as well?

Edit: uh yeah dude, you're kind of weird if watching dead children on a gross out site is some sort of past time for you.

SkylineGTRFreak

@ Pandy

@ codyr783

don't get your logic, but hey, whatever...

You kill plicemen cause you're a criminal, uuuuh... but you can't kill children as a criminal? what? Doesn't make sense at all. It's a motherf*cking video game, get over it. We can see films on TV where children are killed and noone cares at all, but as soon as it's implemented in a video game everyone is like "OMG, psychos will kill children in real life O.O". Sad fact is, there are already enough of them and IMHO the numbers won't increase because of a video game in which you're able to do so. I'm not supporting this, but some posts here are just quite stupid.

Children dont need to be in GTA. There's just no point. Sorry, if you want to murder children specifically in a game you need your head examined.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

ll rdny ll

Back in my 'Teen Angst' days, I was all for having children in GTA. But now that I'm a father, I don't ever want to see children in violent video games. (The booklet of Max Payne 1 explained what happened to his wife and baby daughter. It was a very heart wrenching tale.)

I doubt we'll ever see kids in GTA or any game like it (at least not in gameplay). Unless it is like the kid in MP3, (he shows up, and you follow him, but you can't pull out your weapons, and when a fight breaks out he's nowhere to be found.)

Edit ninja

I also hate when people use the: Kids are killed IRL, so why not in GTA?

Official General

Being apathetic towards whether or not killable children are in the game is one thing, but actually yearning for it and hoping its in the game is what's creepy to me. I don't understand the fixation on the children, it screams Hebert from Family Guy to me, do you want the ability to kidnap little boys in your ice cream truck as well?

Edit: uh yeah dude, you're kind of weird if watching dead children on a gross out site is some sort of past time for you.

Thank you, someone 'normal' and sane that agrees with me icon14.gif

Hardly anyone seems to be concerned that people on here wanna kill kids in a video game and that it is very disturbing to hear that people on here actually want and wish for it - yet they are screaming and shouting about gay/homosexual rights, because of something minor I said ??

You are all crazy!

@ Zee, thank God people like you still exist on here.

@ SkylineGTRFreak

Don't twist my words. I did not say that people will start killing kids because they can do it in video games. I'm just saying its very disturbing for people to wish for it in GTA, when the makers have not put it in the game. That is sick and inexcusable. You don't see that because maybe you share the same ideals as the SS Einsatzgruppen who had no problem killing kids ??

@ r34ld34l

Be proud and happy you find such things a joy to do and see it as joyful entertainment. God help your soul.

Edited by Official General

Thank you, someone 'normal' and sane that agrees with me icon14.gif

Hardly anyone seems to be concerned that people on here wanna kill kids in a video game and that it is very disturbing to hear that people on here actually want and wish for it - yet they are screaming and shouting about gay/homosexual rights, because of something minor I said ??

You are all crazy!

@ r34ld34l

Be proud and happy you find such things a joy to do and see it as joyful entertainment. God help your soul.

I dont wish, nor want it. But it doesn't make me sick if I would actually run over child in a game. Nor Im sick because I watch some gore pictures. It is in fact interesting and part of my job... but you know better.

@ Pandy

@ codyr783

Huh ??

All I said was that he is GAY. I did not make fun of him. There is nothing wrong with what I said, he confirmed it. I was just pointing out that he's GAY (well bisexual, but I assumed he was fully gay) and that is a strong reason for me to believe Pandy don't give a sh*t about killing kids in a GTA video game, because he will probably never have kids of his own.

Now look at him. He's probably insecure of his own bisexuality which is why he's getting sensitive. Make up your mind, is it Arthur or Martha ?? The p**k don't like it now when the spotlight is on him, and now he has people feelin' sorry for him and running to save his b*tch ass. I'm pretty sure he did'nt like the mission where Niko had to kill that gay man in the cafe.

As for being a hypocrite - I'm not even gonna respond to that in detail because now you are just talking pure bullsh*t. In that case, it must mean that me and Rockstar (including the Houser Brothers) are all hypocrites in your eyes. Rockstar do not put kids in GTA for their own reasons, more likely because they do not agree with it, and I agree that they don't put kids in GTA. If they did, kids would be there, but they are not. So therefore me and Rockstar hypocrites just like you have labelled us. Well I will be glad to be a hypocrite in this case, because I feel it is justified - I do not want to ever kill kids in video game, I just do not like the idea.

I'm not immature or bigoted, I was being a little controversial to prove a point.

@ GTAxYushix

You thick idiot. I said kids should not killed in a GTA or any video game, not innocent people (as in adults). I said that you don't have to kill innocent adults in GTA anyway, the option is there, read my post again you fool.

You are so f*cking patheticc. Lmao. I don't care what people think about me, I don't need people to back me up, They did by choice, I do thank them for that. I wasn't bothered when Niko killed that guy, Being gay doesn't make you different, I kill people in general on videos games. I don't care anything of them I do want kids actually, As I'm bi If I don't find a girl to marry when I get older I'll be happy to Get pregnant. I want a kid. I adore kids. I wouldn't harm one in real life because I am not some dumb ass that thinks what I do in a game I should do in real life, Or whatever.