Introducing children to GTA V

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Probably been asked before, but what is your opinion on bringing children into the new GTA? Do you think that it would be a good decision or a no-no, and do you think Rockstar will introduce them in V? If so, should they be killable?

What do you mean? Like in the Sims? Making kids or just kids around the streets and in parks?

Official General

Stop with with depraved rubbish already. Jesus, just what the f**k is wrong with sick guys like you on here ??

Why are you so obsessed with killing kids in a video game ?? Especially one like GTA that has no use for it ?? I just don't understand what goes on in your sick, twisted and gutter minds. I'm very concerned about guys like you, I really am. If this is the kinda thing you find fun, then I really hope you don't ever have kids.

F**k you and your useless, stupid topic.

And it's been discussed many times already anyway (God only knows why).

Hey Official General, are you the fella that was in the video outside of Rockstar's HQ in NYC with Zee?

On-topic: On your question of "should they be killable"... I don't see how they can put them into the world without that. And no, there's no way it can be a good decision, obviously.

cant remember

Oh come on, and shooting the driver with a shotgun and using his car to run over policemen is ok?

Anyway, I don't find kids necesarry because the majority of pedestrians are adults anyway. Seems like alot of extra animation and voice work for only a really small gain in realism.

Official General

Hey Official General, are you the fella that was in the video outside of Rockstar's HQ in NYC with Zee?

On-topic: On your question of "should they be killable"... I don't see how they can put them into the world without that. And no, there's no way it can be a good decision, obviously.

Sorry bro, I have no idea what you are on about. I don't know Zee personally, so no whoever you saw, it was not me.

I'm just very p*ssed off when I see this subject being brought up time and time again by sick, twisted fools like the OP who have nothing else to think about in GTA but killing kids. There is no need for kids to be in GTA at all, let alone be killed, it's sick, twisted and pointless. GTA works fine just the way it is, people should just leave it at that.

I'm just a guy who strongly expresses his opinions on something I really don't like.

to add more realism, also if they were just make it like Skyrim or whatever its called where the kids run away

GTAxYushix

Why are there 2 of the same topics...

I like the skyrim idea.. better yet : leave them out.

If they are in they should be like normal peds

If they are in and you cant touch them it will be like driver where you NEVER would be able to hit a ped so it would be pointless to have em there!

Grand Theft Auto 5 Fan

There will never be kids in a game this violent its just something game designers don't dare cross smile.gif

@Official General

No worries, only reason I asked was because there was an "Original" with him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oum4Bs5BsA

to add more realism, also if they were just make it like Skyrim or whatever its called where the kids run away

No, kids wouldn't add more realism. Adding kids will mean one of two things:

1) GTA will be banned and used by psychos. No thanks.

2) Rockstar would make it so you can't kill them. Then that makes things even more unrealistic.

huevos_benedicto_180
Stop with with depraved rubbish already. Jesus, just what the f**k is wrong with sick guys like you on here ??

Why are you so obsessed with killing kids in a video game ?? Especially one like GTA that has no use for it ?? I just don't understand what goes on in your sick, twisted and gutter minds. I'm very concerned about guys like you, I really am. If this is the kinda thing you find fun, then I really hope you don't ever have kids.

F**k you and your useless, stupid topic.

And it's been discussed many times already anyway (God only knows why).

Have to agree with Official General here. The idea of people wanting to kill kids, even in a game, is quite disturbing.

Hahaha OH MY GODDD IT IS JUST A GAME.

Just because you kill kids in a game doesn't mean you will in real life. And it Obviously doesn't mean you should.

It don't make you sick. In my opinion.

No

Reason: it's tasteless an would add absolutely nothing to the gameplay. Never once have I played a gta game and pondered where all the children were.

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Sorry bro, I have no idea what you are on about. I don't know Zee personally, so no whoever you saw, it was not me.

I'm just very p*ssed off when I see this subject being brought up time and time again by sick, twisted fools like the OP who have nothing else to think about in GTA but killing kids. There is no need for kids to be in GTA at all, let alone be killed, it's sick, twisted and pointless. GTA works fine just the way it is, people should just leave it at that.

I'm just a guy who strongly expresses his opinions on something I really don't like.

So what you're saying is that it's okay to kill innocent adults and policemen, just not children?

Also, I know that there is a similar topic. I was just looking for more personalized answers.

Yes, I would love to see children near a school, and crush them all devil.gifdevil.gif

Yes, I would love to see children near a school, and crush them all devil.gifdevil.gif

icon14.gif Hahaha omg yes.

Official General

Just because you kill kids in a game doesn't mean you will in real life. And it Obviously doesn't mean you should.

@ Pandy

This is all so funny to you right ?? Your opinion and the fact that you find it funny just goes to show how sick, twisted and depraved you are just like those those who advocate killing kids in a video game. It don't matter if it's a game, it's still very disturbing.

In my opinion you are sick.

It's not surprising you don't care about this subject on kids on anyway......after all, judging by your rainbow flag you are GAY.

@ codyr783

In a video game, yes I am saying it is ok. They are adults, that is more acceptable, people have to be killed in a GTA game, so yeah just adults only is fine. You don't have to go around killing innocent people in GTA anyway, the option is there for you to avoid that. Policemen is even more justified, you are a criminal and they are police, they are your natural enemies and they are out to stop you - if course it's OK to kill them in GTA, duh.

Edited by Official General

Children COULD theoretically appear in some fashion, like the idea of petrol filling in a game where you steal cars outright, but as Sam Houser said on both accounts, don't count on it!

This is all so funny to you right ?? Your opinion and the fact that you find it funny just goes to show how sick, twisted and depraved you are just like those those who advocate killing kids in a video game. It don't matter if it's a game, it's still very disturbing.

It's not surprising you don't care about this subject on kids on anyway......after all, judging by your rainbow flag you are GAY.

No need to get all judgmental, (: I respect your opinion. No I am bisexual, Does that make me bad? hahahaha, Sure you could call it "Jokes" to me >.> Wow. Either way I still support the idea.

Waiit,, So If I'm GAY I don't care about children? hahaha.

Gtaghost22

I agree, i know it's just a game and all but killing kids is just fu*king sick (i don't mind animals though)

I agree, i know it's just a game and all but killing kids is just fu*king sick (i don't mind animals though)

Are they real? lmao.

@ Pandy

wow you really are bigoted. Just cos she is gay he doesn't care about kids? Wrongo!

Plus she may be just showing his support of homosexual rights, against bigots like YOU. Judging by your comment you are a bigoted SoB. Like that N.Carolina Pastor who is preaching some very unsavoury things.

On topic: this topic has been done before. many said no kids, and the housers even said no children NPCs EVER. so the subject is dead i am afraid. just thought i would call this bigot out before the lock

Edited by NateShaw92

34693_s.gif

OK, I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking, but don't want to because they'll be called a 'twisted freak'.

We all know that it would be pretty cool to have kids in GTA, because it'll add more of an atmosphere to the world, and more immersion. As for being able to kill them, I don't see why it is perfectly acceptable to be able to kill a taxi driver in cold blood, steal his cab, and mow down tens or even hundreds of civilians in the process, but it is unacceptable to kill a child in a video game.

And, if you think about it technically, the only difference from killing a child in a game or killing an adult in a game is that the model for adults are made up of more polygons than a child model. So, the real question here is 'Do you want to be able to kill models with less polygons, or not?'

Gtaghost22

Are they real? lmao.

No, but why would you want to kill kids anyways? That is fu*king twisted mate smile.gif

@ Pandy

wow you really are bigoted. Just cos he is gay he doesn't care about kids? Wrongo!

Plus He may be just showing his support of homosexual rights, against bigots like YOU. Judging by your comment you are a bigoted SoB. Like that N.Carolina Pastor who is preaching some very unsavoury things.

On topic: this topic has been done before. the majority said no kids, and the housers even said no children NPCs EVER. so the subject is dead i am afraid. just thought i would call this bigot out before the lock

Thank you. She*

@ Gtaghost22 I don't. (; Unless you find a fictional object a real child. lololol. But if you do, I don't know. I just want to.

@ Pandy

wow you really are bigoted. Just cos he is gay he doesn't care about kids? Wrongo!

Plus He may be just showing his support of homosexual rights, against bigots like YOU. Judging by your comment you are a bigoted SoB. Like that N.Carolina Pastor who is preaching some very unsavoury things.

On topic: this topic has been done before. the majority said no kids, and the housers even said no children NPCs EVER. so the subject is dead i am afraid. just thought i would call this bigot out before the lock

Thank you. She*

oh I apologise i wil fix that right now

34693_s.gif

OK, I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking, but don't want to because they'll be called a 'twisted freak'.

We all know that it would be pretty cool to have kids in GTA, because it'll add more of an atmosphere to the world, and more immersion. As for being able to kill them, I don't see why it is perfectly acceptable to be able to kill a taxi driver in cold blood, steal his cab, and mow down tens or even hundreds of civilians in the process, but it is unacceptable to kill a child in a video game.

And, if you think about it technically, the only difference from killing a child in a game or killing an adult in a game is that the model for adults are made up of more polygons than a child model. So, the real question here is 'Do you want to be able to kill models with less polygons, or not?'