Xbox Support drops the bomb?

32brownsfan

32brownsfan

Achilles ‏@TheRealDubster

@XboxSupport when are they making a san andreas GTA for Xbox 360?

Xbox Support ‏@XboxSupport1

@TheRealDubster The next title, Grand Theft Auto 5, will be out later this year smile.gif ^BB

This was replied at 5:01 pm today, could it be they have information that we do not.

https://twitter.com/#!/XboxSupport1/sta...040684552556544

Edited by 32brownsfan

StellarFish20

They could just be taking a stab in the dark, but they're a respectable company and if they didn't know... Surely they would say something along the lines of - We don't know. We can't say?

32brownsfan
They could just be taking a stab in the dark, but they're a respectable company and if they didn't know... Surely they would say something along the lines of - We don't know. We can't say?

exactly, that was along my same thought, most of the time they stay away from saying bold/false statements

is it a fake account? seems so.

NO itsn't

Can it be a trolling of the guy behind the account?

Edited by lefantome

THEMANatwar

Why would his name be xbox support "1" ? I call fake.

Its fake. Why would they have an 'overflow account?' God, people are stupid. OMG GUYS @rockstar_official2045 JUST TWEETED THAT WE CAN EAT STEAK IN GTA V

StellarFish20
Its fake. Why would they have an 'overflow account?' God, people are stupid.

Why would they have an overflow account?

... Um

Too deal with a sudden bombardment of questions that the Main account can't answer every single one.

It's not a fake account..

If you goto http://support.xbox.com and hit Twitter to the right, it takes you to http://twitter.com/xboxsupport

Then, if you read the image at the left, it clearly says they have overflow accounts "XboxSupport1 thru XboxSupport12"

My bad, everyone makes mistakes haha. But I don't understand the logic behind having two twitter accounts when you can just have two people on one

@HolyImran The info we have says later 2012 smile.gif ^BB

again....

must be sth behind that info

MrDFlipside

Why would someone spend so much time tweeting 122,663 times, for a fake account?! This account seems very reputable. And BTW, they answered another GTAV question.

Q: When is GTA5 out?

A:The info we have says later 2012 smile.gif ^BB

BlackandWhite23

Thinking that now every gameshop company was listening to T2 fiscal year conference to determine their biggest game date of the year

32brownsfan

now they are trying to cover up what ^BB said, hahaha he spilled the beans

Did it just get deleted? I can't seem to access the page anymore >_<

EDIT: Nvm, I dun goofed cryani.gif

32brownsfan
Did it just get deleted? I can't seem to access the page anymore >_<

No it is still there

GarrowsKai
its got over 100k tweets

Was just about to say the same thing, went and checked it so I'd imagine that with that number of tweets it's genuine (and as people have said they have 11 overflow accounts)!

If somehow it is a fake account though then the troll who runs it is seriously dedicated!

It's just some poor support guy (most likely summer intern) that's going to be in the biggest trouble of his career. He most likely doesn't know anything, but have just read a bunch of rumor articles. They wouldn't trust a guy this dumb to actually tweet that with such classified info...

32brownsfan
its got over 100k tweets

Was just about to say the same thing, went and checked it so I'd imagine that with that number of tweets it's genuine (and as people have said they have 11 overflow accounts)!

If somehow it is a fake account though then the troll who runs it is seriously dedicated!

go to the main Xbox Support account and it has the official names of the people replying, I know it is not a fake because I use them as all my questions if I need any help

IT's an official account but the person tweeting may be just a clueless/optimistic employee

BlackandWhite23
IT's an official account but the person tweeting may be just a clueless/optimistic employee

He doesn't know that now where going to stalk him till crazyness panic.gif

shinsta312

Much like the R* support techs, The XBOX support crew only knows as much as we do, which is absolutely nothing.

I'm sticking with the newswire till I hear an actual release date.

32brownsfan
Much like the R* support techs, The XBOX support crew only knows as much as we do, which is absolutely nothing.

I'm sticking with the newswire till I hear an actual release date.

true but this is actually kinda the first legit rumor we have seen and not coming from "fakes"

It's just some poor support guy (most likely summer intern) that's going to be in the biggest trouble of his career. He most likely doesn't know anything, but have just read a bunch of rumor articles. They wouldn't trust a guy this dumb to actually tweet that with such classified info...

I think I will try to get a job as an intern at MS Xbox support and I will answer every question about future games with some totally made up optimistic answer, like "Yes, GTAV release will be announced next week for summer release and there will be three more awesome trailers and 5000 screenshots and wallpapers and front page articles in every gaming magazine in the world coming in June. It's gonna be great!"

I might get fired in 3 days, but think of all the happiness I will create before then. colgate.gif

The question was if San Andreas would come to 360. He completely ignores that question and rattles about GTA: V.

Why would he do that? It's kinda odd.

EverLost123

There is actually GTA San Andreas for XBOX 360. (I Guess) you can download it on XBOX LIVE on XBOX ORIGINALS section

Edited by EverLost123