Crazy things you've seen in public

bread

So the other day I went to ACME to pick up something my mom needed. Whilst walking to the bus stop after picking up the desired item my mom needed, I notice a group of large thugged out black men standing in the middle of the parking lot laughing at this crazy looking guy. The crazy guy then walks up to a bush, only a few meters from where the black guys where, pulls his pants down and starts taking a piss in the bush while moving his hips from left to right like he's at a disco club or something. Of course there were people laughing and flipping him off. I couldn't stand to watch him anymore so I head to the bus stop. 5 minutes sitting there, waiting for the bus, I notice the crazy guy walking across the street with his pants soaking wet. The black guys follow him too. And of course, they were laughing at him.

I guess living in a worn down town does have it's fair share of street entertainment. Have you ever seen crazy stuff in your town? If not, in a public area? Share your story or stories if you have.

-80 year old homeless lady lifting her skirt and pushing out turds for all the morning commuters to see.

-70 year old homeless guy giving a 30 some year old homeless guy a blowjob on the sidewalk.

-A pigeon eating puke off the side walk(too many times).

-A KFC box filled with human sh*t.

Oh my...I could go on forever. I stopped paying attention years ago anyway.

Last Thursday.

I went to see my friend perform in a piano competition since it was in town and I figured I hadn't see her in a while, so I went. Afterwards, I went to the mall downtown to get something to drink and while I was waiting in line, this woman started freaking out and having a gigantic argument with her boyfriend (who I presume is now her ex) in front of her kid. She starts swearing at him and then all of a sudden, grabs her phone and whips it through the air. Her aim wasn't that good, though, and it ended up hitting me in the face (luckily it only hit my cheek and didn't break my glasses - otherwise, I'd have been pissed). I wanted to call her a c*nt, but when I saw her starting to beat the living crap out of the guy, followed by her grabbing a stool from a nearby establishment in the mall and throwing it at him, I figured it would be best to let bygones be bygones. Plus, she was 300+ pounds, so I didn't feel like getting crushed.

Talk about interesting.

clEsyRO.gif

-A woman strip naked right in the middle of the street

-A hobo attack an ice-cream vendor

-A man had a bull's ear hanging from his neck, it was real and had dried blood on it. There were flies around it.

-A baby tied to a pole in the sidewalk.

-A woman peeing on the sink in the ladies room.

Twisted sh*t.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Saw a lot of weird sh*t in college.

I remember seeing a 30 something year old man with a red tank top with nipple holes cut out and booty jean shorts strutting down the strip in the town where my college was at. He had a full on mullet and I just remember being amazed at how confident his swagger was. I reckon he was strollin' for poon, probably never found any.

I remember on bourbon street in N'awlins seeing a college kid talking to a girl outside of a bar while drinking a ridiculously large bottle of beer, it was like 2 40's combined. Anyways it appeared he was spitting game or what not, she turned briefly to someone else and the kid quickly turns around while her attention is diverted and barfs like a gallon of beer in one swift move. She never even saw or heard it and he kept spittin' his game, what a champ.

I saw a kid passed out in his truck with the door wide open outside of my dorm once, not too odd except he had a fishnet top with a skirt and high heels as well as make up on, I can only assume he was going through some dumb pledge initiation and passed out.

I remember at the frat and sorority parties they would always hire these super aggressive, burly black security guards to watch over everything. These guys were armed with f*cking cattle prods and unfolding metal batons, I'm pretty sure that sh*t was illegal. I saw them tazer the sh*t out of people so many times that you just came to expect it after a while. Two guys would get in each others faces about to fight, here comes the big black security guard and next thing you know you heard that distinctive crackle, next they get unceremoniously dragged/kicked out of the party.

College was the best, makes me hope I never have daughters though.

Edited by EscoLehGo
  • Like 1

Exkabewbikadid
-80 year old homeless lady lifting her skirt and pushing out turds for all the morning commuters to see.

-70 year old homeless guy giving a 30 some year old homeless guy a blowjob on the sidewalk.

-A pigeon eating puke off the side walk(too many times).

-A KFC box filled with human sh*t.

Oh my...I could go on forever. I stopped paying attention years ago anyway.

Now this is the kind of realism I want to see in a GTA.

-My friends and I once saw a meth chick give a guy a foot job in a Waffle House.

-Members of a certain ethnicity stealing hub cabs off of cars at stop lights.

-drunken fist fights are fairly common. When I see one, I like to yell misanthropic lines like "I hope one of them dies!"

-A dude taking a piss on someone's car, possibly his ex's.

-Extremely fat people waddling into restaurants, moping around on scooters and just generally taking up way too much space.

-People falling asleep at the wheel and swerving all over the place before waking up.

oQywcQM.jpg

At my university, we have a sign that is right beside the main road. It's quite often used for more than a nice place to take a picture. Since it's right beside the main road, we frequently get complaints from people driving by that people are having sex on the sign. While I've been working, I've had to on several occasions go tell people to have sex elsewhere. Most of the time it's just a couple going at it, but one night my partner and I got a call and went to check it out only to find a threesome going on.

Back in September, once again on a night when I was working, the men's rugby team was having their rookie initiation party. Their task was to run across campus wearing only bras and thongs, and they were all tied together. Was a pretty funny sight to see, although not something to I want to see again. About five minutes after we first saw them, we saw them once again, only this time they were being loaded into the back of two RCMP paddy wagons.

kmlwin.1996

This was a long ago, when I'm 14 years old.

My friends and me, walked to the train station to buy some tickets. We had planned for a picnic at the shore of Yangon River. While we were arguing with the ticket seller, one of my friend was walking toward the 50 years old lady. But he didn't know she was a psycho. When the old lady saw him, she showed her v_gina and yell "Wanna eat this motherf*cker? You want it, I know. Get the oil and fry this thing and eat!" He ran out when that old lady yells, then he got to us and said, "A psycho grandma showed her v_gina and yell at me!" We laughed out loud at the train station.

sh*t sometimes happens. When the next time I went to the station, she was not there. Perhaps she had gone out.

Shyabang Shyabang

I saw a couple kiss on front of a hotel for a long long time. I never saw them stop during the time I watched them.

I saw scorpions and dried lizards being served as food in a Beijing market alley. I saw two guys eat the scorpions.

A couple weekends ago I was sitting at the park with some friends when a man dressed up as a jester ran onto the basketball court and stole the ball, then threw it into the street. After that, he gave all the players the bird and then ran away.

Me and my friends couldn't stop laughing! lol.gif

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Finn 7 five 11

- Walking home from a night out and seeing two people going at it on a statue at the park.

- I was at the traffic lights (Biggish intersection) going for a walk down to the shopping centre, i was on the middle island and a car was turning right, i watched him turn in front of me and started crossing, i turn around just in time to see the car that turned get T-Boned by another car that was going straight at 80 kph and didn't stop at the red light, i was literally 5-10metres from this accident.

Fortunately the Lady turning was on the opposite side of the car and got out looking ok.

- Watching my friends mother sprinting in the city to pay her parking only to get coat-hangered by a steel cable holding a Gazebo outside a restaurant, that was priceless, bloody priceless.

- Driving with my brother-in-law and seeing a motorbike rider get swerved into and flipping over a guard railing and falling 4-5 metres onto an underpass below, we didn't stop because a people had already stopped to go to his aid, man that was f*cked.

- A funny one, Seeing a car getting lightly T-Boned, the lady who was hit honestly looked like a fat clown.

Picture this image except with Pale white make-up, Very red blushed cheeks, purple eyeliner, and a giant fat smearing of red lipstick.

user posted image

I probably have more but none come to mind.

Edited by finn4life

Ex ZuluWarrior

-Some girl had her pants sagged sitting on a guys lap bouncing im guessing his zipper was open

-A guy stuck his ass out the window of his car

-2 black chicks fighting in the middle of the street

I saw a couple kiss on front of a hotel for a long long time. I never saw them stop during the time I watched them.

ewww icky

WbZaxRP.png

JoyDivision

when i was 13 i was sleeping in a hotel in spain on holiday when someone climbed through the window. i pretended to be asleep, i was so scared. the person then had really loud sh*ts in my bathroom then without wiping came out and fell asleep on my bed. i woke my uncle up and had to say like theres a person on the end of my bed and he was sayimg what are you doing here and the person kept saying f&ck off and stuff. the next morning my uncle had spoke to the person who turned out to be a 25 year old american woman who had either been very very drunk or sleepwalking or borth and she had apologised to him, then i saw her and caught eye contact. it was so embarassing.

jackass2009

One time I decided to take the metro because I was running low on gas (I know, bad idea) and I see this guy near the stairs, on the ground, yelling and twitching. He was yelling in Russian, and the only thing I understood was "govno" which, if I remember right, is basically "sh*t". There were medics running down the stairs when the train arrived.

I saw a big lizard get carried off by a bigger bird one time. It might have been gravity, but the bird fell down to the ground and the lizard thing scuttled away, then got hit by a car.

This isn't necessarily public, but call it a bonus: Another time, I was driving with my friends down the (I think) Angeles Crest Highway about a year before the big fires. It's about 6:35 PM, I'm close to this log cabin place my brother says we can spend the night at 'cause it's getting darker quicker than I thought it would. I go off near some place called Wrightwood, and put in some Rob Zombie cd's I made.

Out of nowhere we hear a scream that sounded hilarious, like something you hear in a cheesy horror movie. I replayed the tape and when we got to the same part, no scream, just some drums. No clue what it could've been, but it freaked me and my friends the f*ck out for a couple days. Also, one of my friends who were with me said that he saw a face in the mirror when we got to the cabin, but he's infamous for that kind of bullsh*t. He didn't look like he was lying, though. I'm neutral in that debate.

AlexGTAGamer

Nothing exciting from me:

- A kid walking up the street wheeling a bin behind him that was property of the old school I used to go to (why he wanted that bin in the first place is beyond me).

- A homeless man talking to himself and sometimes at other people about eating vegetables, or something along those lines. His speech was very slurred so it was hard to understand just what he was saying.

- A street preacher getting accosted by a rather, shall we say "verbal" gentleman.

- A homeless man playing (well it was more drumming) on a cardboard box believing he was a street musician.

- A bloke singing karaoke outside of a shopping centre.

- A recycling collector throwing a recycling box into a person's front garden, only to have the person who lived in that house walk outside at that exact same time. He (the recycling guy) then tried to act all casual as if nothing had happened, or that he was not responsible.

- A live squirrel in a public toilet (there is no point in asking as I haven't even got a clue on this one).

when i was 13 i was sleeping in a hotel in spain on holiday when someone climbed through the window. i pretended to be asleep, i was so scared. the person then had really loud sh*ts in my bathroom then without wiping came out and fell asleep on my bed. i woke my uncle up and had to say like theres a person on the end of my bed and he was sayimg what are you doing here and the person kept saying f&ck off and stuff. the next morning my uncle had spoke to the person who turned out to be a 25 year old american woman who had either been very very drunk or sleepwalking or borth and she had apologised to him, then i saw her and caught eye contact. it was so embarassing.

Lmfao, if I had someone crawling through my window I would have screamed like a bitch and ran for the nearest firearm.

I once saw my tweeker neighbor spinning around in circles and singing in the middle of the street while she was on meth.

izx6.jpg

Finn 7 five 11
- A bloke singing karaoke outside of a shopping centre.

Actually that reminds me, at the shopping centre, outside of Maccas a guy in an electric wheelchair who looks very deformed is often found singing Karaoke for money, only thing is he can't speak, his singing is horribly out of tune because he just kinda made noises.

I feel bad for the guy, the place that looked after him probably put him out there to make money for himself...actually very sad.

I drove past a high school in Virginia and the fattest kid I've seen in my life was hanging out of a windowsill. The kid just seemed to have walked to the window and sat down on the ledge. There were firemen there and a trampoline and everything set out. I actually pulled over to watch for a little bit and the kid ended up turning around, then was about to fall onto the trampoline when a fireman grabbed him and I think pulled him inside. I left after that.

You guys live in some f*cked up places. The freakiest thing I ever saw was an old man fighting with birds over a piece of bread on the sidewalk. The bird won though.

On the expressway we saw a random car pull over another car with an older looking guy in it (i think he was black). Me and my friend were confused but then we saw two undercover cops with guns come out of the car and were aiming at the old man. Pretty crazy because i never saw something like that up to that point

This is terrifying and hilarious, that would've traumatized the sh*t out of me dude. You must be European? You guys are nicer than us Americans an American would most likely not tolerate that kind of sh*t lol, someone would have been killed or grievously injured.

Edit: just saw the Jamaican flag lol, now Im really confused as to how this ended so peacefully

Today a homeless woman in a batman costume asked me if I had a dollar.

user posted image

This is terrifying and hilarious, that would've traumatized the sh*t out of me dude. You must be European? You guys are nicer than us Americans an American would most likely not tolerate that kind of sh*t lol, someone would have been killed or grievously injured.

Edit: just saw the Jamaican flag lol, now Im really confused as to how this ended so peacefully

Yeah, we would have shot that bitch the second we saw her.

Dude you're telling me, I live in the part of America where a lot of people have wet dreams of home invasion just so they can have an excuse to shoot someone. They sincerely hope that someone would give them the genuine chance to unleash their strangely large weapons arsenal.

My at the time girlfriend would ride the bus aferschool and chill at my house. Well it was packed that day and we got seperated. I got to her but shes sitting beside this creepy older guy I always see hitting on high school girls. I heard him ask what school she goes to, her name, what her job is, is she dating, etc. I got extremely pissed off at a certain point. I went through the pack of people towards the back and....

"Hey excuse me but I really dont want you to talk to my girlfriend that way"

"Uhh shes your girlfriend? I didnt know, I was just making conver-"

"Listen, just stop talking to these girls. I always see you on the bus doing this."

He starts mouthing me off and it comes to a shoving match. We exchange a couple punches and the bus driver calls the cops at the mall and kicks us off. I just jumped onto another one of the 5 buses that go to my neighbourhood.

Story 2:

I used to buy trees off this elder gentleman, well I was walking out of the parking lot and abunch of UCs jumped out of a car and ran to his pointing their berettas. I dipped around the corner really fast, and just maintained a good pace without looking suspicious. I feel a tap on my shoulder:

"Empty your pockets"

"(Remove earbuds) What?"

"I saw what you did. Empty your pockets and show some ID"

I pull out my wallet (Weeds in it, f*ck!)

"IDs good... but I know you have drugs. I saw what happened"

"I dont do any drugs sir I just got off wor-"

"I saw you leave a brown pontiac, and you smell like marijuana. Listen, I don't want people like you getting in trouble with these kind of folks. I'll just take the dope and let you go. Dont ever come here again, understand?"

Crazy lucky that I made it out

Edited by Mr.Mister
user posted image

Dude you're telling me, I live in the part of America where a lot of people have wet dreams of home invasion just so they can have an excuse to shoot someone. They sincerely hope that someone would give them the genuine chance to unleash their strangely large weapons arsenal.

Hmm... I'm in Virginia right now and I feel that sentiment is a little lower than the one you described. You in South Carolina, Alabama, or other parts of Dixie I'm guessing? Obvious guess also is Texas.

Hmm... I'm in Virginia right now and I feel that sentiment is a little lower than the one you described. You in South Carolina, Alabama, or other parts of Dixie I'm guessing? Obvious guess also is Texas.

Haha, Texas is pretty much the same just a slightly different accent and maybe a tiny more enthusiasm for firearms but I'm in sweet home Alabama, good deductive observation though lol.

A fight revolving around a girl, her boyfriend and her father broke out at McDonald's.. Basically, the boyfriend and the girls father had a bit of a disagreement and decided to attack each other. While the teenage employers stood around telling them to stop while the Italian manager stood there, threatening to call the police.

spacer.png

A couple of years ago (2007?) I was going home from IKEA and on the footpath next to the road was a girl bent over with her pants down and a guy giving her anal. Visible to everybody driving, peak hour traffic! A lot of people were beeping too. lol