Black Label Society

user posted image

Theme Songs

Allies

user posted image

Enemies

user posted image

History

In 1998, a bunch of Bikers form a gang called Black Label Society. They ride motorcycles across Liberty City kicking ass and drinking beer. Blasting metal music and being outlaws to the LCPD. But every good gang has it's score to settle with, Black Label Society has been competing with other local biker gangs and other gangs. First one came around and ended up victorious and celebrating with some Heinekin and Marlboro's.

In 2000, they did the same routine and still get f*cked over by the LCPD. Importing illegal weapons and drugs, they quickly became a huge word on the streets. Local drug dealers lost money and drug lords got pissed off. This led to a drug revolution on the streets. Black Label Society coming out as the only survivors losing few members burn the corpse's off the fallen enemies and bury lost brothers. Black Label Society soon came to role with the big dogs.

In 2004 to 2007, they began to expand taking more territory in Alderney which wasn't pleasent news to the other biker gangs. They all set up a meeting to divide territory among eachother to take out mobsters and mafias. Black Label Society, still kicking ass, became famous for their hatred to mafias and mobs by killing them while crusing Liberty City on motorcycles. You may think what happens next but let's go on with that...

Later in 2007 to current day, a huge revolution came to place with all biker gangs fighting the mafias. Soon militaries join up with the biker gangs all to settle their differences to terminate the mafias. News of this broke out in a half hour being on Weezel News so the LCPD and N.O.O.S.E tried to interven leaving only with a bullet to the head so they backed off and called in the military which couldn't do jack so they had one thing to do, let them settle that on the streets. After a while, the war still rages until 2012. Only time will tell the future and be writtin in history.
Edited by Ullyses
G1T

Yea, this time I'm legit and will be commited to keeping this group icon14.gif
< You 3 days ago lol.gif

FAIL. tounge2.gif

G1T

Boss Greaser

Your officially wasting Gang space. You've made over maybe 3 gangs and can't comit to them.

G1T

Your officially wasting Gang space. You've made over maybe 3 gangs and can't comit to them.

Any you were the one defending him when I stated the fact. lol.gif

G1T

Man, you've made about what, 20 gangs so far? None of them are up to par... I think you should put up a roster.

With your one man clan, it shouldn't be too hard...

Damn - insults are being thrown all over the place!

@Ulysses My advice to you is to stick with one gang - and if it doesn't work out chances are the next won't either.

@Ulysses My advice to you is to stick with one gang - and if it doesn't work out chances are the next won't either.

Sorry for posting here so much, I've already said my piece. But Alazone, It's the fact that he has to start a new topic everytime!!! He could simply ask the Mods to change it for him but no. He goes and make's another 1 man clan! With an even worser name, It's just imbarassing!

Simple.

G1T

Sorry for posting here so much, I've already said my piece. But Alazone, It's the fact that he has to start a new topic everytime!!! He could simply ask the Mods to change it for him but no. He goes and make's another 1 man clan! With an even worser name, It's just imbarassing!

Simple.

I understand where your coming from. However, I am in no position to take sides on the matter. Have fun boys! cool.gif

Cookie for Ochy. cookie.gif

lol.gif

He should get double cookie...

Definitely agree though. This is what is wrong. I even sent him my Beginners Guide and he still hasn't done anything.

Quite frankly, little kids shouldn't even b allowed to play the game let alone "run" gangs online. I find it patronizing when I'm lectured by a 12 year old on how I don't respect them because they won a free mode or something stupid.

Quite frankly, little kids shouldn't even b allowed to play the game let alone "run" gangs online. I find it patronizing when I'm lectured by a 12 year old on how I don't respect them because they won a free mode or something stupid.

They are just idiots...

Won a free mode?

Won a free mode?

Say your fighting against some other gang, then your mum/mom calls you for dinner. You turn off the 360 go eat, Come back check the forums..... And then the other gang is all boasting how you got smacked. tounge2.gif That seemingly counts as a win.

G1T

Boss Greaser

Won a free mode?

Say your fighting against some other gang, then your mum/mom calls you for dinner. You turn off the 360 go eat, Come back check the forums..... And then the other gang is all boasting how you got smacked. tounge2.gif That seemingly counts as a win.

I know where your coming from Jack. icon14.gif

G1T

If you guys are trying to start crap than get out, and don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. But I definately want Boss Greaser out, no grease bags on my page.

G1T

If you guys are trying to start crap than get out, and don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. But I definately want Boss Greaser out, no grease bags on my page.

But why do you start so many gangs?

But why do you start so many gangs?

Couldn't think of a name I could stick with. But now I have, I'm back and will be in action and ready to prove I am a nobody. Well am right now but that's not the point, it takes time for a clan to get successful and this time, I'm taking down everybody that screwwed me over, like Boss Greaser. Talks a lot of smack and says he can beat clan and can't, disappointing icon13.gif

I have doubts about The Greasers. Anyways, going to do alliances this week and update the page very soon, hopefully by tonight.

G1T

Just stick to one, if you cant do it, JOIN one. Learn a bit about being a Leader and then try to make your own. Your just making this forum look even more like sh*t and spamming. It helps to be a follower before becoming a leader.

Heard an opp got killed, watch me do my dance.

Got a pocket full of bills, watch me do my dance.

I just popped a pill, watch me do my dance.

Hit that nigga with the steel watch that nigga dance.

Just stick to one, if you cant do it, JOIN one. Learn a bit about being a Leader and then try to make your own. Your just making this forum look even more like sh*t and spamming. It helps to be a follower before becoming a leader.

I am sticking to Black Label Society, thanks for the pep-talk. And I'm not the only one contributing to the ugliness of the forums, check out the other locked posts recently.

@Alazone, can't believe I still had that in my bio. Had that name in mind than got Black Label Society and forgot to change it. Been busy updating my page all day.

G1T

yeah just join a good clan that is ran well. I joined in October 2008 and went off radar til during a huge war I tried to prevent in the early stages that caused chaos in the underground and came back in late 2011 and made this account and started to start a gang but I lost my ability to understand why in 3 years there is no order, respect, or contract matches. Just my story I thought I should tell as advice

Edited by lamboto

If you say that, remember to stick to it. You can always ask staff to edit your topic title and you can edit the contents of it yourself. This way, you can keep your one thread and go from there. But sticking to one idea is the best move.

@ Lamboto - What the f*ck is a contract match?

Heard an opp got killed, watch me do my dance.

Got a pocket full of bills, watch me do my dance.

I just popped a pill, watch me do my dance.

Hit that nigga with the steel watch that nigga dance.

Here's a tip from a friend.

When someone says to get off their topic, GTFO THEIR TOPIC

Mods could lock your topic for sometime, because of it.

G1T

TheLostGhettos

Noone has anyone room to talk if anyone says one more thing to talk trash a will have doc in here ESPECIALLY to knaimpact,and last but the crapiest boss greaser biggrin.gif

Dont worry i got you captain biggrin.gif

G1T

Yo Boss Greaser I wouldn't be talking you only have 3 people in your clan and your in need of allies.

user posted image

Boss Greaser

Yo Boss Greaser I wouldn't be talking you only have 3 people in your clan and your in need of allies.

I told you a millon times. But you don't listin. I rest my case. Mods will be on your asses. icon13.gif

G1T