In your opinion

mejiadanny208

mejiadanny208

Hi I want to start by saying theres been alot of wait.Rockstars has there lips tightly shut. Were coming close to some new information. What if all of us have built a pretty picture in our heads and it turns out gta v sucks. A lot of people thought iv was suppose to be 10 times better than sanandreas(classic) so back to my question. Do you think were in for a let down Or is this gonna be the best gta out to date. And to that will this be better than sanandreas? rahkstar2.gif

It won't suck

If it sucks, 95% of the people on this site will still buy it, including myself.

It will be the best GTA in the series, better than San Andreas which is my favourite.

Edited by lzw3

mejiadanny208
It won't suck

If it sucks, 95% of the people on this site will still buy it, including myself.

It will be the best GTA in the series, better than San Andreas which is my favourite.

Im Gonna buy it no matter what rockstar all the way.On A different question. Does rockstar games also make rockstar energy d

Does rockstar games also make rockstar energy drink?

Are you serious? I really hope your not.

.JimmyHopkins.

R* games never suck! Its GRAND THEFT AUTO ...all the GTA games are the best!

Gangsta-NL

It won't suck

Im Gonna buy it no matter what rockstar all the way.On A different question. Does rockstar games also make rockstar energy d

Rockstar energy drink is not related to Rockstargames.

Rockstar knows that creating good QUALITY games will make money. They are taking their time. You want GTA 5 to be the best GTA ever? Then f*cking wait for it. It's not like Saints Row or CoD.

Rockstar hasn't let us down yet. They've managed to keep perfecting the open world crime game and it doesn't look likely they're going to stop anytime soon.

Vice City took the basics of GTA 3 and added a great storyline and more original missions

San Andreas went above and beyond the call of duty to create massive, living world with endless variety

LCS and VCS took the lessons learned in the previous games and put into games that you could take with you everywhere you went

IV tried to combine an almost perfect story and fun missions with perhaps the most realistic open world ever, with endless detail

EFLC learned from IV's mistakes and tried to fix them (more crazy gameplay, characters, etc.) while still maintaining a balance between realistic and ridiculous

It is my guess that V will take the great storytelling of IV, the zany gameplay of TBoGT and combine it with a massive and varied world that San Andreas offered.

GTA IV was never a disapontment.

It was just different to what people expected, people can't handle that.

Honestly, we don't need a topic in a dedicated GTA forum about "if the game sucks" we are here because we are fans of the series. So no need for a topic with replies from our dedicated members voting on our games Forum.

fV9tG4b.gif