How to add TOGT cars to GTAIV

bowbra100

Anyone figure it out yet? I've been searching fourm after fourm and no luck. Someone must know. Please feel free to post here and tell me and everyone.

I really want to know how to add eflc cars to gtaiv.

monster875.

there's nothing about convert at all, it's just extracting the vehicles from the TBoGT vehicles.img and then rename the extracted wtd and wft to a GTA IV vehicle name and import....

EDIT: jpm1, well, ur info aren't right at all, all the vehicles from TBoGT is in IV too, u just doesn't look at the right sites at all

monster875.
understood the first sentence but not the second

some ppl have uploaded the TboGT vehicles where they've renamed the vehicles wft and wtd to a vehicle from original IV

Sorry for the long reply. But is it possible to port the APC with working cannon please be specific with instructions in exporting from ToGT.

monster875.

for now, it's only possible if u replace it with the firetruck, but that will make it shoot water. otherwise, it's pretty hardcoded or something

Does anyone know which file or script defines which car is a police car or ambulance etc ?? I know that it's not in vehicles.ide and cargrp.dat

it's somewhere else but i have no idea. Must be somewhere in some script file because I added police3 to GTA IV and it works perfect as a police car(you know, sirens and lights) but as soon as I change it to something else it becomes regular car. any ideas?

holy sh*t thats tank mod is awesome. Ty. But what about the buzzard heli. I found a mod but it needs g4mhook witch doesn't work with 1.0.7.0