Tranpina Street Gang

DeathInTheAir12

DeathInTheAir12

We are the Tranpina street gang and were looking for recruits the knows how to play the game. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif We need more recruit to make gta turf then we will be more Bigger then every gta Clan and Mob . WE WILL RISE AS A FAMILY TO GET OUR NAME AROUND GTA SEND DeathInTheAir12 if you wanna join

: Tranpina Members

-Don Tranpina

-DeathInTheAir12 -RedDeadDev45 -BigDrewskie78 -blink182foo

-AFTERSHOCK1230 -EEB firestorm -D3MONS1AY3R1 xxawesome123xxawesome123 -JUVINILExNINJA ......MANY MORE

ALLIES

-North Side Family Street Gang -Moranos -Rasseli Mob -Connolly

Neutral

-EVOVED

Enemies

-McRearry -The Kings (Tueenchi x KING)

Cars

-Emperior -Sultan

Weapons

-AK47 -SMG -Pistol

Edited by DeathInTheAir12

NSF DA HEADSHOT

yo chill ulleyses its a ruff copy

G1T

yo chill ulleyses its a ruff copy

U mad? tounge2.gif

Still, if your going to post a gang, it can't be an advertisement, it has to be a legit clan. By that I mean looking like some of the other clan pages. It's either this page follows the rules or doc or another forum leader will shut down this topic. Just a suggestion...

And a good idea is to get some help with pictures, that I can do. But it's not free, I need a cookie afterwards. Trust me, you'll like them if you want me to make them icon14.gif

G1T

Boss Falcone

Hey First of all welcome to Gtaforums Gang Section.

Read The forum GuideLines; http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=377803

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

You are not aloud to put your clan member's gamertag or names until they are signed up onto the website or your topic will be locked.

Look at other topic example; Cold street Gang.

You don't really have to add fancy headers or logos.

On your page you have to have your clan history roster and an application so people can sign up for your clan.

Send a messege to Gods of valor and they will get you a roster and application.

Thanks and hope you decide to stay.

Edited by Boss Falcone

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

DeathInTheAir12
We are the Tranpina street gang and were looking for recruits the knows how to play the game. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif We need more recruit to make gta turf then we will be more Bigger then every gta Clan and Mob . WE WILL RISE AS A FAMILY TO GET OUR NAME AROUND GTA SEND DeathInTheAir12 if you wanna join

: Tranpina Members

-Don Tranpina

-DeathInTheAir12 -RedDeadDev45 -BigDrewskie78 -blink182foo

-AFTERSHOCK1230 -EEB firestorm -D3MONS1AY3R1 xxawesome123xxawesome123 -JUVINILExNINJA ......MANY MORE

ALLIES

-North Side Family Street Gang -Moranos -Rasseli Mob -Connolly

Neutral

-EVOVED

Enemies

-McRearry -The Kings (Tueenchi x KING)

More bullet More kills

Please go through the forum guidelines. We don't allow external gangs. You have to run the gang from here and all your members must be registered here. Once you meet all the conditions, feel free to start a new topic.