do you think A&A will go like this

nirushan

“Your latest word on L.A. Noire is that it is coming along "splendidly" and that we can expect more details very soon, but that was in September. I've been anticipating this game for ages now and I was wondering if you can provide any new information or when in fact you'll publicly provide more information. By the way, is it still on the PS3?” – received via Mouthoff

There will be something great to see soon - a proper in-depth look at the game and why it is so ground breaking and innovative, both in terms of the game's design and the amazing new technology to support it. Expect to see a long-awaited reveal via a big cover story next month.

"Expect to see a long-awaited reveal via a big cover story next month."

A&A is coming soon

Nvm, I misunderstood. I hope it is like that for GTAV.

Edited by gionascm2

.JimmyHopkins.
Kinda off topic to this GTAV forum. And I disliked LA Noire, so I hope they do not make a sequel (they probaly will though). Same with RDR.

well detective games are not the taste of everyone,i liked it a lot and still play it...hope they make those sequels smile.gif

Jewstinian

"I noticed that nearly every Grand Theft Auto box art since GTAIII has a helicopter in the top left corner.  Why is that?" - received via Mouthoff

We are not really sure.  It just happened that way, and we've kept it often as a sort of signature.  On the boxes, we try to give people a flavor of the game, and in every GTA, helicopters seem to play a major part, so it always seems relevant.  We also change the color palette and style of art between each game, but perhaps these changes are only apparent to us!  Another interesting fact - only GTA3 featured different packaging for the US and Europe.  After that, we decided to keep things consistent across the world.

At least we're guaranteed a helicopter in the top left corner for GTA V.

I'm confused. Show me a link where you got this.  bored.gif

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...r-san-dieg.html

This doesn't really pertain to GTA V, however.

In september 2009 in that A&A they said that they don't have an exact date and in january 2010 a&A they said big cover story next month.

So I think they will say in the May A&A big cover story next month-> June