Easter Eggs

SL1DE

So I was just thinking, since the game is in Los Santos which is a remake of Los Angeles, there's a high possibility that Hollywood Boulevard will be in the game.

So I was thinking what names would they put on the ground?

We might see old GTA characters such as Tommy Vercetti, CJ, Nico, and even people the protagonists done missions for like Ken Rosenburg.

The "Love Fist" band might have their names there.

And to go even deeper, since L.A. Noire is published by Rockstar, we might see the name Mark Bishop (famous for is movie "Gay Cowboys" xD)

So GTA Forums, what easter eggs do you except to find?

G1T

Yes, I know they're in different universes, however there's a guy named Claude on the police database in GTA IV, also the tags for "Vice Squad" which is a GTA III era thing. They could put names there to mess with people.

G1T

What i EXPECT to find is nothing. I never cared for easter eggs, cheats, glitches etc.

a lot of people do like those btw.

You don't intentionally go looking for easter eggs, you just come across them while exploring the map and 'lol' at them.

G1T

This is seriously like the 4th thread on easter eggs this week.

No it isn't. I searched before making this thread and couldn't find one when searching for the title "easter egg" or "easter eggs".

G1T

Grand_Theft_Peanut

Id like to walk into a cluckin bell and find a big easter egg sitting in a basket ....