cop car 42 and week 42

weapnsdealer

weapnsdealer

the cop car in the alley during the chase scene in the trailer, while the helicopter is flying over head has "42" written on top. It is the only top of a cop care you see in the trailer at all. I haven't seen anyone else mention this ever, but the 42nd week of 2012 is October 14-20. Tuesday October 16 is a prime place to release GTA 5, it was 7 months ago and it is even more so now with Bioshock being postponed. That was BI's original release date and the fact that it is now open makes me wonder. Also, you dont hear about games being postponed very often, especially AAA titles.

And the fact that BI and Tomb Raider were both announced within days of each other that they were being pushed back is very interesting, considering how little info there was before that. Square Enix might already know that pushing it back further from October is the smart thing to do. All these rumors saying that Amazon has leaked this release date, and teased this release date are all bullsh*t. Tons of future games at the moment say Dec 31, 2012. Thats not a concrete date or teaser, they are just filling in the date to have something instead of "this game has not yet been released, but is available for preorder." putting a date invites people to preorder it.

And as for Max Payne and GTA both releasing this year, I have to say there is a chance. MP is thrusting out alot of DLC for the first 6 months, and alot of players will stop playing it by the 4th month, thats just how it goes, they will find something different to play. So if GTA releases in October, and factoring in the crews and stuff, GTA will be out while there is still 2 months of DLC available for max payne. rockstar is trying to merge the two with online multiplayer, so it might be a good idea to have each of them out while they are fresh and have a high number of players. Then they could have even more of those doubleXP weekends and Official Multiplayer Events overlapping each other.

And also, Take-Two has seen better days on wall street, so if they want to change there numbers around, releasing two games this year with over 20 million copies sold would be great for them. Not to mention that the current gen consoles have maybe 2 years left and developers need to start working on what ever is next on the list. the only thing i noticed in the GTA trailer that made it seem like an early build is when you see the 2 cars crash in the police chase, neither car gets damaged, just some sparks fly out and the blue car spins around. Thats all i gotta say about that.

ll rdny ll

42 weeks from the Release of the trailer is my birthday.

Can I be a part of the conspiracy too? sarcasm.gif

ShotGunRain
42 weeks from the Release of the trailer is my birthday.

Can I be a part of the conspiracy too? sarcasm.gif

Seriously this is getting insane i mean every freaking number is somehow related to Gta V. It's just a number people bored.gif

Good troll.

maybe it's 42 weeks from first trailer.

maybe 4-2-2013

maybe 4x2 = 8months

maybe Dan'S 42nd Birthday

Moonshield

cool. nah. But if this is real you get a prize.

But nah.

4XEtraA.jpg